One More.

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

One More.

Postby Callonia » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:29 am

What's the fastest way to get 200 more FM cuz that's how much I need to finish a playset of Solar General / Zagar.

I'm short one point card now.
Callonia

Re: One More.

Postby Icyglare » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:00 am

Winning 4 battles :(
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Callonia » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:01 am

Icyglare wrote:Winning 4 battles :(

Cool thanks. 3 more winning battles left.
Callonia

Postby Callonia » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:01 pm

SO. It's finally done.

I wasn't kidding when I said acquiring cards in this game the free style suck hairy balls.

You see.
Set 12, War Heroes, is when Solar General/Zagar released. Dec, 15, 2012.
http://www.alteil.com/index.php/compone ... war-heroes

Today on Nov 13/2013.
Took me maybe more than 330 days to get 100 point cards. And that is almost one year, after all a year is 365 days no?

And I'm surprised that Alteil is complaining about lack of free players.
If free players can't get new cards at reasonable speed, they will go away cuz they get bored of waiting.

I waited a whole damn year to try out zagar, i'm going to have fun against npcs preferably non-returnspamming kind.

edit: now only if I could remember what I had in mind last year for a certain file style..
Callonia

Postby Callonia » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:18 pm

Oh and I see that my year of absence of Alteil has shown that nothing has changed that falkow abusers is all about removal spam removal spam losers.

Bye again until Alteil horizon goes live then I'll see if nothing has changed or falkow finally gets the kick it deserves for once and all.
Callonia

Postby Anima13 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:03 pm

Callonia wrote:Oh and I see that my year of absence of Alteil has shown that nothing has changed that falkow abusers is all about removal spam removal spam losers.

Bye again until Alteil horizon goes live then I'll see if nothing has changed or falkow finally gets the kick it deserves for once and all.

No nothing has changed because thats balance even if you dont want to understand that after years of discussions ....

btw there are more fieldy falkow decks but then you would just cry about engage "abuse" .

Ohh and your favorite sphere is currently the strongest just for your information.
Anima13

Postby Icyglare » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:31 pm

Anima13 wrote:Ohh and your favorite sphere is currently the strongest just for your information.

disagree, RP tops are

EN+fierte (but its' been there forever)
Batora
Falkow Control
Falkow Control
Whatever Iamnotfunny is playing.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby sunbunman » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:36 pm

Icyglare wrote:
Anima13 wrote:Ohh and your favorite sphere is currently the strongest just for your information.

disagree, RP tops are

doesn't play anymore
doesn't play anymore
oeste file
doesn't play anymore
doesn't play anymore (okay i'm not too sure out this one)

fix'd
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby angelspawns » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:10 pm

Cheongzei said that he can't participate in AmA so ill copy his question

1) With Refress being all about board control, how do you plan to balance the effectiveness of return and removal mechanics. Currently, return and removal works well against any file, but it is particularly crushing towards files that rely on synergy aka refress, esp low (lv 1~3) refress.

[–]logress 4 punten 7 uur geleden

First of all, let me explain for those who don't know already, by "return" he's referring to bouncing a card on the field back to its owner's hand. In Alteil this is particularly strong because when a card dies you get back the resources you spent on it, but when a card is returned you generally don't. Removal is the same thing, only direct to cemetery. Removal is generally not as big an issue for Refess (yellow) simply for the reason that it's almost always expensive for the enemy, and Refess is going to be maintaining its excellent resource generation abilities -- so a resource-expensive game is not a bad thing for them. Returning however, is generally cost effective and gives Refess more trouble. There are two changes being made in this department from Alteil 1. First, a few staple cheap returning cards are not going to be available in Horizons Core at all, making the mechanic a easier to play around. Second, we're going to be re-wording all the skill text from Alteil one so ONLY return from field to hand effects have the word "Return" in them, and it will be a kind of an effect keyword. In this way we can have protective effects.

Looks like an answer to me.
angelspawns

Postby cheongzewei » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:59 pm

that guy didn't get my name right -_-

anyway
let's get some facts down
Code: Select all
Alteil is complaining about lack of free players.

1) alteil has never. NEVER complained about lack of free players. Only lack of players, Not the same thing...
2) Refress, strongest sphere. hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaha
Play refress against a good urgent file. I dare you.
Pure falkrow? hmm.. Play refress vs....... huh, i honestly don't know. Pirates? wz kingdom? grimcount? all of them bash refress up except for pirates vs guardian.
3)
First, a few staple cheap returning cards are not going to be available in Horizons Core at all, making the mechanic a easier to play around.

there are many, many, many ways to read this.

I read this as : We're removing withdrawal tactics and the lv 3 return: in which i will rejoice. If it doesn't well. f*** all, right?

edit : effect keyword. In this way we can have protective effects.
This is ****. What card has the 'return' without 'return' mechanic. i don't even know why logress added that in. It explains nothing, because it changes nothing.
The cards effects are still clear to me.
Perfect 9
ImageImage
cheongzewei

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion