Kickstarter is up

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Kickstarter is up

Postby Jazzock » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:23 am

Yay!
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:26 am

Awesome!
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Ethikx » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:35 pm

Everything is looking good so far!
Hopefully I'll get the money to support horizons before it ends, but college is a pain like that.

Newest update didn't really specify, but will the 50 file slots be a kickstarter exclusive? (I really hope not), or is it just that current backers will get the benefit before others? (Been fighting with 20 slots for too long xD)
Ethikx

Postby Jazzock » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:57 pm

And as a thank-you for all the help you've given us, we're giving away a nice extra to all the Kickstarter backers who have chosen "Master of the Four Gods" ($50) or higher as their reward tier. Everyone at that reward tier or above is already getting Premium Account status for at least a year. As part of that Premium status, they'll be able to create up to 50 different decks from their collection. For comparison, "normal" accounts can hold up to 10 decks. Most Premium accounts get 20 decks. But if you've earned your Premium account through Kickstarter, you get 50. You'll be able to craft an even broader variety of decks and have a whole lot of different experiences with Alteil.

I assume it's kickstarter exclusive based on the wording @_@
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby wakka9ca » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:30 pm

They should add that feature in the future though. 20 slots are far from enough.
wakka9ca

Postby Icyman2 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:48 am

Hurry up with the anti-dc feature. I am dc'ing every other match, and I'm pretty sure it's not on my side, since I never had that problem until a week ago.
Icyman2

Kickstarter Video Outdated

Postby Icyman2 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:34 pm

Icyman2

Re: Kickstarter Video Outdated

Postby Icyman2 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:38 pm

Also, who taught mysteryman all of that stuff? Did worthing script it?
Forgot to mention that with the range trick, units that are a bit faster than your main units tend to do well in that trick since if your opponent won't attack, the sac unit can move.

The suggested videos after you finish watching is funny. There's one with boobs.
Icyman2

Postby Callonia » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:15 am

Nvm: Ran into a loser with boring SS lineup. I could see it coming once again I remember why I quit alteil. Back to wot for me.
Callonia

Postby angelspawns » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:43 am

Callonia wrote:Nvm: Ran into a loser with boring SS lineup. I could see it coming once again I remember why I quit alteil. Back to wot for me.

Why post it in the kickstarter thread?? There will be a rotation system in Alteil:Horizons. Those SS you so hate may not be in it, just like Tidal or Dilate or w/e rubs you in the wrong way.

Folrart is no place for casual niche files YET. But for crying out loud, for a longtime player you always knew exactly how to put the least competitive cards into one deck Callonia. I've been amazed by your choice of cards for a long time now. And even though i agree every -well build deck and strategy- should have a good place in this game, there are always good and bad cards to pick for it. I apologize in advance for making these assumptions but, daring as it may be to use them (and i do respect your choices), you just can't expect it to beat the very first player you come across.
angelspawns

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion