How to Get Gran

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Re: How to Get Gran

Postby Icyman2 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:43 pm

Logress isn't in charge of peanut labs. He isn't even in charge of gamepot. Of course half of the offers don't give crap. That's why you only do the paid offers and read the fine print very carefully. I can tell you that the netflix and blockbuster ones are legit.
Icyman2

Postby Finch » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:17 pm

Most of that surveys demand sending sms which cost 5 euros in my country. Waste of time.
Finch

Postby Pwnisher » Thu May 24, 2012 4:54 am

I've been trying to win gran or fm from mirage master, but when i win all i get is random character bios. no gran. no fm. Oo? why is that?
Pwnisher

Postby Shirozaki » Thu May 24, 2012 5:04 am

You may only get gran once a day. If you have pulled the daily lotto you are not eligible to get any gran at all. FM was removed to prevent apparent abuse of the system, it has since been forgotten by the establishment in hopes we do as well.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Illyasviel » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:50 pm

Pwnisher wrote:I've been trying to win gran or fm from mirage master, but when i win all i get is random character bios. no gran. no fm. Oo? why is that?

Same here. I don;t get my once-daily Gran from Mirage Master, haven't for a while now. Since that's all the time I have for the site, if that stops working, there wouldn't be anything to make me log on each day. (Doesn't help that it's been lagging pretty fierce of late, too...)
Illyasviel

Previous

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom