RANDOM POST THREAD

Re: Jp new event special

Postby fargone » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:46 am

Shirozaki wrote:But neither of your messages had a heart attached.

This is true - mine were more likely hate mail.

asxlen64 wrote:/:" change the title of this thread ":\

You're a good sport asx ;th2
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Re: RANDOM POST THREAD

Postby asxlen64 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:04 am

fargone wrote:
asxlen64 wrote:/:" change the title of this thread ":\

You're a good sport asx ;th2

lol change it to more appropriate title

ALSO SET 14 IS OUT GO SEE THE NEW ART AND STUFF

holy crap the new busty devil girl Buritoni aka BRITNEYhas an interesting ss skill

if you have 4lp or less 7sp cost you gain 14sp

and she is considered a fairy type lol

and they remade magic weapon, or least SUPER MAGIC WEAPON hehe wonder what the romanize name will be for it

and even a new dinosaur err dragon type lol and this one is nice, for 3sp it special summons a lvl7 non character dragon, so even the t-rex err earth dragon and kin can join in the battle go SUPER BIGS

and to help it is a new power of earth like gowen grim for 2sp increases 3 gowen spheres AND NO PUNISHMENT this time

ok ill stop now and let you enjoy the rest, hehe man i like it when new art comes out, though new doll art are very meh

*edit

forgot to mention but alteil has remade the following classics

Lawtia 5* is Marduk??(yeah im surprised too)
Gowen 5* is Constance(getting the god esria vibe)
Falkow 5* is Ibert (lol following in dilate footsteps)
Gowen/Lawtia 4* is a simular to set9 dualsphere cards, i know one of them but im still looking for the 2nd half of these ladies
There are more but im still checking them out
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Callonia » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:40 pm

lol, alteil jp messed up, they forgot to make 5* refess/falkow card an secret one as well.

Anyways, checked out the art, nothing in particular grabs my fancy like janie I did. xD
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:04 am

Callonia wrote:lol, alteil jp messed up, they forgot to make 5* refess/falkow card an secret one as well.

Anyways, checked out the art, nothing in particular grabs my fancy like janie I did. xD

no actually alphonse art was release a long time ago, i made a post somewhere mentioning it, course now i want to know why marduk is lawtia 5* and what new ibert looks like

also in folart news, janie + folart commander lvl2 has return to meta, thanks to cait sith(yes that refess fairy) and rozanna course it wasnt a match for the gowen flame meta, lol very cool dealing 300+ flame damage, thanks to ex sol and ex adela ss
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
asxlen64

Postby Callonia » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:12 pm

Well its been nice having fun with you all in this thread.
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:42 am

Callonia wrote:Well its been nice having fun with you all in this thread.

it goes then quits most times lol, speaking of laugh here something worth reading

http://blog.alteil.jp/?p=28946

leaves many question not asked hehe
asxlen64

Postby asxlen64 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:39 am

bumping cause april fools day is here, and the fact so man sites are doing weird things including alteil.jp which is selling 20% of an avatar for 0 gran( i missed the sale so i dont know what it was) and google scratch and sniff, well this is my last site visit today cause im not a fan of this holiday, not to mention its great day for hackers spreading their version of fun :( have a nice day all.

edit*

img error

set14 refess unsecreted, if i find the other ones will post them unless, card list uncensors them
Last edited by asxlen64 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
asxlen64

Postby asxlen64 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:29 pm

like i have to tell who this is hehe
asxlen64

Postby asxlen64 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:54 pm

posting more jp info, in case you didnt know, the sakura/flower petal event is back, this year is same rules as last year, only it is 3 weeks long.

also set14 npc is now active, fyi refess new species series is horribly unbalanced, i mean the 4* refess chick can set all 4agi or higher units to agi=2 and rng3 or higher to rng=1 startskill which sucks, her 2sp action skill marks an enemy THEN throws into another enemy unit which the 2nd one is sent to the grave, so basicly 2sp mercdeath + move aka teleport, and to top things off her endskill returns 2 new species type grave cards back to file including herself, and if you think she is bad you wont last long when the big ladies show up and DESTROY YOU ALL, course there is also a lawtia one with the new marduk who isnt so hard to beat, except for lawtia new grims WHICH SUCK including the lvl7 one that sets all enemies to hp=0

well that basicly raps it up, enjoy your day
asxlen64

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:05 pm

the good events from jp never make it to alteil us

here things need to suck!
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic