Two New Free Cards and a Secret Revealed Monday

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Two New Free Cards and a Secret Revealed Monday

Postby Logress » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:58 am

I recently learned an important secret about the storyline of Alteil... but it's no fun to just tell it right away, so I should keep everyone in suspense for a time. I guess I'll just pick a random day to reveal it. I know, MONDAY. Why not? After all there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THIS MONDAY, right?

So I suppose you want to know what this secret is going to be all about? To make your anticipation more specific? Right, well remember the story of how One True God / Unknown came to be? It was explained on the site during the Set 12 launch that "Verlaat -- wielding the ancestral sword of the Solar Kingdom, Claevolg -- fights side by side with his long lost brother Alphonce -- wielding the Black Sun Progura, an ancient weapon given to him by his mentor Nightwalker Riza." And when the two join forces there power is so great that "it creates a plume of energy" that Unknown is born from. Doing a little more research, we can check out the flavor text on Unknown's card. It reads "When Alphonce and Verlaat fight Elgandi, the brothers' powers combine and materialize into the advent of this being of light."

Ok, so it seems that some how Verlaat and Alphonce's powers merged to form Unknown. But, HOW DID THEY DO IT? What is the secret of their convergence? What actually happened, was it on purpose, or some kind of explosion? Did they use magic? Or was it some kind of secret technique passed down through the Folrart Royal Family (for two thousand years?) Maybe it has something to do with the fact this battle took place right after Verlaat returned from Zugateroza's relm, aka the land of the dead. Perhaps he learned something while he was there... HMMMM...

Tune in on Monday to learn the secret! (and get two free all new unique cards... you know, if you're into that kind of thing.)
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Re: Two New Free Cards and a Secret Revealed Monday

Postby Rabeck » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:12 am

All cards point to an evil plot by Gilensa and the true god's church

Abel card says that the church couldn't follow his ideals after he died
The church forced Verlaart as the heir
Raste VS Zugateroza conversation, Zugateroza tells him that there's dirt all over the church, Raste already knows it's secrets and might be the reason for why he left
Shrine knights are directly under the control of the church and even have a secret order among them
Aano vs Raste convo, Aano knows there's something wrong about the church and wants to know what's it, could be the reason for why Aano vanished and Justice appeared
Etoile moving from the shrine knights to the royal knights and still receiving order from the church
Gilensa was expecting Unknown to appear, also...just look at him, old, tattooed, hidding his face in the shadows and half naked, it's clearly the face of EVIL
Rabeck

Postby SexytaryMeow » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:12 am

yaoi thingy? ohhhhhhhhh

i hope the new free cards can be use not like SAN bringer and chibi dalos.....
SexytaryMeow

Postby gadu » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:47 am

SexytaryMeow wrote:i hope the new free cards can be use not like SAN bringer and chibi dalos.....

They will until they get nerfed.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby NitroDino » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:03 pm

Hmmmm HOW DID THEY DO IT?
NitroDino

Return to Crest Courtyard