Stories of Post Errata Folrart

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Stories of Post Errata Folrart

Postby fargone » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:27 am

My apologies - I didn't realise the way the game was run was nothing to do with the game.

What was I thinking?
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby gadu » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:33 am

fargone wrote:here's one:

Some hurt Romdeau's feelings in chat during a conversation about errata. Now they are forum banned.

Cool story?

We tried to discuss it here:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=14262

But it was moved to off-topic :roll:

Hey... this is what happened to my thread which discussed Mermaid errata and it was moved to Off-topic. I'm seeing a pattern here. :o :shock:
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Shirozaki » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:52 pm

You seem to be somehow under the impression that the categorization of content is dictated by common sense, not by the whims of our mighty forum overlord.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:36 pm

Are any of the buffed 5* cards being used? Level 3 Solar Kingdom viable now without EX Lap? Mermaids new meta? Merc nation meta?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Callonia » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:39 pm

Shirozaki wrote:You seem to be somehow under the impression that the categorization of content is dictated by common sense, not by the whims of our mighty forum overlord.

Me?
Callonia

Postby hexagram » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:10 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:Are any of the buffed 5* cards being used? Level 3 Solar Kingdom viable now without EX Lap? Mermaids new meta? Merc nation meta?

Vast majority of cards are not often used. Just look at underdog list. Once underdog fixed expect to see more variety but many others including me play a variety of files although people tend to use the same cards top 25% as they are usually better especially souls probably the same top 20%, enage, removal and +3sp souls + 2lp nice damage souls to name a feww

People need to experiment. Too much copying cookie cutter files myself included.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby shadowsketch » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:27 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:Are any of the buffed 5* cards being used? Level 3 Solar Kingdom viable now without EX Lap? Mermaids new meta? Merc nation meta?

I just see people using less of the cards that were nerfed. So less overdose, less EX Mermaid.
shadowsketch

Postby gadu » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:23 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Are any of the buffed 5* cards being used?

I have never fought nor spectated any of the rare cards they buffed.

GonFreeces31 wrote:Level 3 Solar Kingdom viable now without EX Lap?

I have not even seen L3 Solar Kingdom with Ex Lap.

GonFreeces31 wrote:Mermaids new meta?

I swear on my life and every boob within the Mermaid Kingdom, half the Mermaids they changed were nerfed (some of which were meta cards and now they are not) and the ones that got better aren't good enough to even consider replacing the best the tribe has to offer.

I have never seen the 4* Princess Emana file they tried to push with the errata, except for a replay provided by Aoi, and the player using that Mermaid file had 1200 RP. Even in capable hands, it does not seem like meta and even worse it's boring as hell to watch and probably to play too. I can't believe that 5* Emana (another meta card weakened) had to take a nerf for that lame file which will never see the light of day in Folrart.

I dream of a day where some Mermaids are rolled back to their original versions, but history shows that there are only broken dreams in Alteil

GonFreeces31 wrote:Merc nation meta?

I can attest that my MN file got around 1800 RP before the errata so I don't believe the line that they sucked before and needed an errata. The real reason they gave out the buffs might be because nobody was playing MN even after the release of Noob Slash Master Gregory and they wanted to push the tribe.

Despite that, only fought MN once since errata.

shadowsketch wrote:

I just see people using less of the cards that were nerfed. So less overdose, less EX Mermaid.

This was probably the only thing that significantly changed due to the errata, which implies to me that the errata failed in most respects.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Aoi » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:31 pm

Well I have seen a Wassier file, I fought it, using an Assassin file featuring Marchare, and teching Ex lelein and Folfenac. It was a intresting idea, but I killed it before it could really set up its field. I like ex lelein open its really good, folfenac not so much, since its close does -2 lawtia even if the marked card died before it did. Mermaid Princess Emana file is boring to fight, and looks boring to play, I have seen the gowen dragons getting more play, folart flying calvary is used alot. I personally have played with spell lancer in a almost grimless grimcount file, and have seen Agl wk with Eagle soldier now.
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:50 pm

Meh. It just seems like more reason to continue not playing this game. LoL does a pretty good job keeping the game fresh and new.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

PreviousNext

Return to Alteil General Discussion