Hairy Field Commander

Alteil Art and Artists

Hairy Field Commander

Postby gadu » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:42 pm

Is she pregnant, sagging, or doesn't like being punched in the gut? Give your professional opinion.

https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/card ... hp?id=1646
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
Image
User avatar
gadu
 
Posts: 2393
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:53 am

Re: Hairy Field Commander

Postby Icyglare » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:56 pm

Had to get the weird looking chest plate because of her enormous..ambitions to succeed.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
User avatar
Icyglare
 
Posts: 2615
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:26 am

Re: Hairy Field Commander

Postby Callonia » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:29 pm

That's normal armor design.

Because if she's pregnant, then this lancer is pregnant too.

Its to help deflect stabbing blows because a flat surface is easier to penetrate than an curved stab which will make the kinetic force of the swords or spears that wish to stab the armor bearer slide off to the sides and do nothing instead of striking you for full damage.

Image

Yes, we still use same concepts that is discovered hundreds of years ago even today.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4791
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Hairy Field Commander

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:40 pm

gadu wrote:Is she pregnant, sagging, or doesn't like being punched in the gut? Give your professional opinion.

https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/card ... hp?id=1646

Beer belly. ;zagar
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:36 pm

Re: Hairy Field Commander

Postby Romdeau » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:14 pm

Callonia wrote:That's normal armor design.

Because if she's pregnant, then this lancer is pregnant too.

Its to help deflect stabbing blows because a flat surface is easier to penetrate than an curved stab which will make the kinetic force of the swords or spears that wish to stab the armor bearer slide off to the sides and do nothing instead of striking you for full damage.

Image

Yes, we still use same concepts that is discovered hundreds of years ago even today.

/thread
User avatar
Romdeau
 
Posts: 7414
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:14 am
Location: California, USA

Re: Hairy Field Commander

Postby GOSCAR » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:41 pm

Well that just happen. I don't know how I feel anymore.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
User avatar
GOSCAR
 
Posts: 2040
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: NJ

Re: Hairy Field Commander

Postby fargone » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:51 pm

Well done callonia for understanding the basic principles of medieval armour. Along with the arc being a stronger plane, he is 100% correct.

There is also the aspect of dented armour creating a situation where the wearer is forced to remove it. Armour wasn't designed to be form fitting.



Can someone explain what /thread means? Or was Rom simply quoting Callonia with nothing to say? (in case we missed it the first time)
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.


What, I make legit points too...
User avatar
fargone
 
Posts: 2612
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:39 pm

Re: Hairy Field Commander

Postby Callonia » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:09 pm

/thread generally means a win or a thread ends here with all the questions answered in a single post.

Well whatever, This urban dictionary describes it much better than I do.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... =%2Fthread

And it even got three examples to go with it.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4791
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Hairy Field Commander

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:56 pm

How dare you defile the sacred urbandictionary terminology far. You just don't do that, you DON'T write after someone /threads!
Image
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
User avatar
Shirozaki
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 pm
Location: Capital of Books

Re: Hairy Field Commander

Postby Callonia » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:48 pm

Shirozaki wrote:How dare you defile the sacred urbandictionary terminology far. You just don't do that, you DON'T write after someone /threads!


Anything sacred is meant to be violated.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4791
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Next

Return to LeBeau's Studio

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron