(Tier 1) Light Vs. Dark!

Here is where you can start, join or learn about Community Tournaments, a great way to earn cards and prizes.

Re: (Tier 1) Light Vs. Dark!

Postby harvest4god » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:09 pm

VertuHonagan wrote:Oh? Is this too restrictive for the Tier class?

Your kidding right? You just stated EN and EM only. Only two file types allowed. There would be no variety to this but mirror matches and rolls on Solar Prince/Estkia going first for Start skills.
harvest4god

Postby CainHyde » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:47 pm

lol
Don't forget about backslash in a row too. :lol:
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby hexagram » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:13 am

How come ex riza is on the list and ex brahman is not. This tournamnet will be mostly en if so as most people lack other cards.

Also good think nue is not on the list as its max hp hate and sphere drain give en an unfair advantage.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Jazzock » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:37 am

hexagram wrote:How come ex riza is on the list and ex brahman is not. This tournamnet will be mostly en if so as most people lack other cards.

Note that:
VertuHonagan wrote:Unit cards may only consist of the lycans that you choose unless they help create synergy for the field. Meaning that only cards with [Conditional use/ Morning/Night] are allowed to be played. If I miss any let me know and I will add them to the list. Cards that are not Lycans that are allowed:

Then he lists the cards that ARE NOT lycans but also allowed.
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby VertuHonagan » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:05 pm

Well then, since the feedback so far is that this is too restrictive for a beginning tournament I will be changing it to just Refess vs Lawtia. So everyone pick your favorite sphere and let me know which side you want to be on. I will also give all current participants/alts first picks as to which side they want to be on or if they would prefer being changed to being in the tourney/being changed to an alt.

If you do wish to join then post in this thread which side you want to be on and then pm me your file for evaluation. Your files will ONLY consist of that spheres' cards, this means that even your soul skills have to be the sphere that you choose. I would also prefer if you send at least 2 different files that you will be running to me, in case you make it to the finals where it is best of 3.

Also with the double elimination should I have 2 brackets then? One for everyone without a loss and one for those with a loss? If someone comes out without lossing at all then that person would get an automatic bye until the best player with 1 loss comes out on top?
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby Scientiafide » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:29 pm

I'd be happy to act as an assistant host for this tourney if you'd like.

Scientiafide

Postby VertuHonagan » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:30 pm

Thanks Scientiafide. I added you as an assistant host. :)
VertuHonagan

Postby Romdeau » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:59 pm

So yes double eliminations typically work matching the best loser and best winner vs each other in finals. This is to give players a chance if they lose, but the path of least resistance is still simply winning all your matches.

And yes Refess vs Lawtia is a good ruleset.
Romdeau

Postby hexagram » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:10 am

What time frame est and day of the week are you thinking for this as it will influence my decision to join or not.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby VertuHonagan » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:05 pm

I can generally only go to wifi hotspots on the weekend. So it would most likely be a friday. Time would be estimated around 6pm start time.
VertuHonagan

PreviousNext

Return to Community Tournaments