[Tier 1] Pauper Cup Madness [2/23 13:00 EST?]

Here is where you can start, join or learn about Community Tournaments, a great way to earn cards and prizes.

Re: [Tier 1] Pauper Cup Madness

Postby masterfocus » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:54 am

I want to participate! 2nd february at 21 PM, right? :)

And only * or ** cards.. it'll be tough.. :O
I'm now a paying player of Alteil! But I don't need to spend my own money, because I win free money for my Paypal Account on the internet!!!

Want to know how I did this? Check my site, clicking HERE! :D
masterfocus

Postby VertuHonagan » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:51 pm

I would like to participate in this as a player so long as the tournament takes place on a weekend. Otherwise I won't have internet and will be incapable of participating.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby MonarcH » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:18 pm

Hi guys!

Sorry about the delay, updated the participants. I'll keep it on a weekend and probably at the tentative time currently since people seem to be fine with it. That gives us exactly 1 week to get the necessary people. Thanks to Logress for putting this up on the front page by the way!
MonarcH

Postby idol » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:20 am

Really would like to do this, but not sure about the time since its sunday here.
Put me on alt plz
Ah... Everything's about MONEY, now that makes much more sense...
idol

Postby hexagram » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:05 am

What time frame est and day of the week are you thinking for this as it will influence my decision to join or not.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby masterfocus » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:25 pm

I already did my file for this tournament, but I'm still testing it. I did a couple of changes and I'll probably submit it for this tournament tomorrow or after tomorrow.. :)
I'm now a paying player of Alteil! But I don't need to spend my own money, because I win free money for my Paypal Account on the internet!!!

masterfocus

Postby MonarcH » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:42 am

@ idol

Done !

@ hexagram

As it stands, the time stated on the front page will be the time of the tournament. If I do not get enough people by Thursday afternoon, I may postpone the tournament for a week or two to gauge interest again. However, for now just assume it will be Saturday night EST until further notice. I will try to keep it this way unless there is some abrupt overwhelming opinion that it should be some other time. This is in bold to catch the eye of other people who may have the same question.

@ masterfocus

Sounds good!
MonarcH

Postby masterfocus » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:22 am

I sent my file to you through PM, Monarch. I'm (I hope) ready for the tournament. :)

masterfocus

Postby MonarcH » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:25 pm

Approved some already submitted files.

However, it looks like there's not enough people to do this Saturday. I'm going to postpone this a week and hope that there will be enough interest to do it next week :[.
MonarcH

Re: [Tier 1] Pauper Cup Madness [Delayed 1 week. Please Join

Postby Scientiafide » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:23 pm

I personally would normally participate in this tourney, but the time is bad for me. I'm surprised this hasn't received more signups though, it's a pretty solid concept.

Scientiafide

PreviousNext

Return to Community Tournaments