Reinstate CotW

User suggestions to improve the game

Reinstate CotW

Postby caeser » Sun May 26, 2013 1:29 pm

How about card of the week? Reinstate it. Or, was there a good business case to discontinue it?
caeser

Re: Reinstate CotW

Postby GOSCAR » Sun May 26, 2013 2:04 pm

If they couldn't do it when they were free, what makes you think they'll be capable when they are busy.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby caeser » Sun May 26, 2013 11:09 pm

GOSCAR wrote:If they couldn't do it when they were free, what makes you think they'll be capable when they are busy.

Just because there is slim to no chance that it will happen right now, doesn't mean that I won't quit making suggestions. I'd be interested in the data from the sales though. It seems like a lot of people participated in COW.
caeser

Postby 2xDouble30 » Mon May 27, 2013 4:03 pm

It was especially nice for 1*- and 2*-rarity cards. Any higher than that and the prices were steepish to steep, so it was usually a wasted week for collectors when Logress got lucky.

I got some nice sets from Card of the Week, though I remember the dissatisfaction with not being able to buy single copies, especially for those higher-rarity cards.

Do want back!
ImageImageImage
2xDouble30

Postby asxlen64 » Mon May 27, 2013 5:58 pm

i dont why they discontinued it, i would love to see it back, especially with new set coming in june
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Tue May 28, 2013 10:29 am

asxlen64 wrote:i dont why they discontinued it, i would love to see it back, especially with new set coming in june

It was probably broken in the switch from gamespot along with the tournament function and UD :(. Sadly fixing it isn't a high priority for them, just as they still haven't fixed alteils CPC problems.
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau