Re think some cards

User suggestions to improve the game

Re think some cards

Postby Why I Hate Alteil » Wed May 01, 2013 8:51 pm

One card that comes to mind is Brave hero/ Dilate.... that one card can take out half a deck itself pretty much. First of all... why would he have a start that fully heal himself as a start and make him stronger.... that makes no f'ing sense. Its should be a auto skill... that would make soooooo much more sense. He wouldnt be so op... its would be reasonable.. jus make his agi like 3 that way he will still have a chance to heal himself.
Why I Hate Alteil

Re: Re think some cards

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri May 03, 2013 11:12 am

The funny thing here is that dilate came in set 10 and his power was so great partly cause of poor testing and partly in reaction to set 9 where no cards impacted the meta and sales dropped. People spent for the OP to noob slash, but it drove some people away.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby angelspawns » Fri May 03, 2013 11:39 am

Ideal is when each set brings cards to change/counter the current meta. I prefer counter, because change often means powercreeping it for something better. Dilate is a good example how they powercreeped noobslash into a 1sp skill. Return is a good example of how they disliked introducing better counteroptions to change the metacards played..

Ow, welcome to Alteil btw! As negative as this post sounded, there are lots of ways to powercreep something together yourself. Just hang in there. ;)
angelspawns

THINK

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Sun May 05, 2013 10:26 am

Why I Hate Alteil wrote:One card that comes to mind is Brave hero/ Dilate.... that one card can take out half a deck itself pretty much. First of all... why would he have a start that fully heal himself as a start and make him stronger.... that makes no f'ing sense. Its should be a auto skill... that would make soooooo much more sense. He wouldnt be so op... its would be reasonable.. jus make his agi like 3 that way he will still have a chance to heal himself.

your title is two words too long
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby Anima13 » Sun May 05, 2013 6:00 pm

My biggest issue with OPlate currently is his subtype. He is not Wizard kingdom and should be renamed into Monster or Cursed Legions/Undead.
Anima13

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau