Beginners Protection

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Beginners Protection

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:21 am

When will you just give up? Nothing will change.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:42 am

Scientiafide wrote:
GonFreeces31 wrote:
Scientiafide wrote:They will learn sp flow from playing with the system.

When I used to play several years ago, most level 100 players did not even understand this, so I'm not really sure why you expect the average new player will just "get it."

Gon strikes again I see. Good job ignoring the sentence right after that one btw :lol: What a tard

fixed
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby angelspawns » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:31 pm

@Gon: i like brainstorming. I like to ponder over problems and think of multiple solutions. This brings forth some weird or even plain bad ones... but i still enjoyed the process and i liked sharing this one.

What i don't like is pitty namecalling that gets us nowhere. And with that we can close this topic. Thank you guys for participating. ;)
angelspawns

Postby 2xDouble30 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:11 am

Before closing, I'd like to say I like this "training wheel" type idea, but completely disapprove of this final bit:
angelspawns wrote:Folrart arena. All Iczers.
Be sure to wear your virginity belt, because this Arena will be full of vultures and rapists feasting off your flesh.
[Beginners Protection = Low]
- No revive costs, untill Iczer lv23.
- "Decline Match" option when RP difference is higher then 150, untill lv40.
- ?

I think only players of equal beginner protection should be able to battle each other with it on. Though I'm aware that this changes it from "protection" to "matching me with similarly leveled people and both having less restrictions," it feels like that free-revive is too much of an edge that can be used to more easily smite down top rankers, more directly through alts, more dangerously in the hands of a more-than-decent player.

Which I will unnecessarily add that I'm 40% fond of the current Top 5. Well, JJ is quite cool, so 48%. But icy is decent, and I don't have anything against freezybling, so 48.53%, maybe? There, I'm almost half-happy about the current Top 5, so may virginity belters only fight other virginity belters.

Go go~!
ImageImageImage
2xDouble30

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau