Nerf return - thought experiment

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Nerf return - thought experiment

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:42 pm

Callonia wrote:Only reason why I don't play jp alteil that much yet is cuz jp alteil still isn't bright enough to translate their cards into english yet. If that happens, bye bye usa alteil.

I don't get why they don't do it ...

It's obvious that an option to have everything in english would attract a lot of players from all around the world and thus a lot of potential income.
It's as if they discriminate their source of income. You should never discriminate money over such a trivial matter.
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby Callonia » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:11 am

ForgotPassNotWorking wrote:
Callonia wrote:Only reason why I don't play jp alteil that much yet is cuz jp alteil still isn't bright enough to translate their cards into english yet. If that happens, bye bye usa alteil.

I don't get why they don't do it ...

It's obvious that an option to have everything in english would attract a lot of players from all around the world and thus a lot of potential income.
It's as if they discriminate their source of income. You should never discriminate money over such a trivial matter.

Because they probably don't feel like it.
Callonia

Postby gadu » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:29 am

ForgotPassNotWorking wrote:It's as if they discriminate their source of income. You should never discriminate money over such a trivial matter.

They like discriminating so much. :(
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Jazzock » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:39 am

Okay, I got replays of falkow beating falkow... but not of the others yet. I should really make a proper return-based falkow file and actually play it lol. :?
Shame I actually suck at modern WK with volfy, Maybe I should pull out pirates again.

EDIT* Bunbun got me a replay of him vs aquas, and aquas lost 'cause she didn't lash instant revival... lol (otherwise would've won)
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau