Flash

User suggestions to improve the game

Flash

Postby VertuHonagan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:47 am

Fix flash player so it stops crashing every time I want to save a fun game! Seriously, every time I finish a game that was really fun and unique the stupid flash player drives my cpu up to 100% and crashes. It's ridiculous. -.-
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Re: Flash

Postby Romdeau » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:32 am

The eventual goal is to rebuild the game into a different format, such as HTML5.
Romdeau

Postby gadu » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:51 pm

Why was this moved to Safira's. I get the feeling that every topic that GM's don't want to deal are shoveled into this part of the forum and nothing that's posted in Safira's will ever be taken seriously (as usual).
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Icyglare » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:14 pm

Well, should this be taken seriously? If everyone jumped in and said, "My flash crashes too" then they should. If one person said their computer is doing something wonky but everyone is fine then what can Alteil do? And they are already working on it by moving it to HTML5 which is EXYuni's SS
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Romdeau » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:14 am

So, who moved the thread again? :?

Yeah, double checked to make sure in the mod logs-nobody has touched this thread since it's creation Gadu.
Romdeau

Postby gadu » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Romdeau wrote:So, who moved the thread again? :?

Yeah, double checked to make sure in the mod logs-nobody has touched this thread since it's creation Gadu.

Hmm, I could have sworn it was in Lapierre's... Rom, are you sure didn't secretly nerf this thread? :ugeek:
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Icyglare » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:46 am

gadu wrote:Hmm, I could have sworn it was in Lapierre's... Rom, are you sure didn't secretly nerf this thread? :ugeek:

BRB, dying :lol:

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Anima13 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:12 am

VertuHonagan wrote:Fix flash player so it stops crashing every time I want to save a fun game! Seriously, every time I finish a game that was really fun and unique the stupid flash player drives my cpu up to 100% and crashes. It's ridiculous. -.-

I had (and probably still have) a similar problem with flash. I simply cannot explain why but alteil kept crashing for me and I absolutly could not enjoy the game becasue like 60-70% of the times the game crashed usually at the moment I tried to raise my sphere levels.
I am really not sure whether the issue is really on side of alteil though. Since I swiched from firefox to IE (a swich i dont like that much but hey, i just play alteil on it :D) I do not encounter this issue. Maybe you could try something similar.

I am looking very much forward to the new format as sofar I understand flash is pretty out dated and can be buggy.

And if we are already at this topic. I wonder, how does this work? If you rebuild a game in another format doesn't it sounds a bit like you recreate the game itself?
Doesn't that change the relation to the originators of the game (aka Japan)?
Anima13

Postby Icyglare » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:37 am

Something like this happened to me with Youtube and I was so mad. It's those stupid updates adobe has. Turn those off if everything is working fine.

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau