Sins vs Big Refress

The forum for video captured battles

Re: Sins vs Big Refress

Postby Romdeau » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:08 pm

Carbuncles still rule king vs most aggro files, I don't think the nerfs did much to help that match up.
Romdeau

Postby yamyam » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:06 pm

gadu wrote:
Aoi wrote:vs buncles violet general makes the fight almost impossible combined with their speed and ability to rush the field.

I had this exact same experience and it was the most one-sided fight so far. It was embarassing how bad I lost. I think I only killed two units the whole fight because none of my 4 & 5 AGI units could act before the buncles.

I think the only way i can beat buncles is if the buncle player kill my shade t1, then seria ss is successfully activated (combo with exlelein or even warn knife on jade), then iczer with marchare next turn while building my own field and well-timed death embrace. or should i go bitter destiny t4?
Image Image
yamyam

Postby Aoi » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:01 am

Maybe use bitter destiny turn 4, it would delay them back in being able to rush out buncles, but anyways yeah currently it would take well timed ss, and planing to have a chance of beating them. Not really the sins fault, but hey can anyone think of a buff on a old sin that would help even out the fight?
ImageImage
Aoi

Previous

Return to Extension's Video Library