Orthos Trolling Mid-Blue

Postby sunbunman » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:17 am

Orthos Trolling Mid-Blue

^ Erratta justification right here
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Re: Orthos Trolling Mid-Blue

Postby GOSCAR » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:03 pm

Clearly Orthos was MVP of the match. Catira, Dilate, Judie and Rivera were all just scrunched together on that second seat. Oh well thank for reminding me of the circles intelligence or lack of it.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby sunbunman » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:10 pm

Squid levi and rasam would have just destroyed that field if orthos didn't wreck its file flow early game, honestly the mvps were judie, orthos and cat you have to be blind not to see it everything else was just icing on the cake
sunbunman

Postby hexagram » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:22 pm

as usual decent soundtract a change from the standard alteil one.

Don't let the low rp fool you as it is a strong file.I barely beat it with urgant modern greedy open and chaos annarose spam to get some guild pts for this event.

heads up- cem retrival 4th against me anyway.

Because of that lvl 1 sp generator and pom first ss playing lvl 4s becomes equivalent sp wise to playing level 3s but they are a lot more powerful.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Callonia » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:28 am

So the refess player got super lucky on agi rolls and sunbun screwed up.

Apparently that's enough to prove that orthos is good.

If it was my orthos it'd lose every single agi roll against ur big blue thingie tentacle thingie.
Callonia

Postby sunbunman » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:55 am

After which he proceeded to engage rasam and levi
sunbunman

Postby Icyglare » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:14 am

I encountered that file with mid-blue also and with orthos out, you kinda have a problem on what to bring out first because most of the units are AGI4 or higher, so you kinda have to bring out squid first, hope that you win agi rolls but it's mostly going to be cemetery fodder so that Orthos does not fire off it's start.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Callonia » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:36 pm

Icyglare wrote:I encountered that file with mid-blue also and with orthos out, you kinda have a problem on what to bring out first because most of the units are AGI4 or higher, so you kinda have to bring out squid first, hope that you win agi rolls but it's mostly going to be cemetery fodder so that Orthos does not fire off it's start.

In otherwords, Its an unit version of miracle fruit now.. We all know how well miracle fruit agi rolls worked for me.

I can see orthos ragequitting if it doesn't get more than single engage off.
Callonia

Postby Icyglare » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:00 pm

You see, that shouldn't be your way of thinking. If you're playing Orthos, you should be using him for Cemetery removal and not rely on the Start Skill. I fully expected a Bule or Miff SS around the 3rd or 4th but the rival didn't have it. I kinda regret using triple changer on Paladin of Truth instead of Orthos
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Callonia » Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:19 pm

Icyglare wrote:You see, that shouldn't be your way of thinking. If you're playing Orthos, you should be using him for Cemetery removal and not rely on the Start Skill. I fully expected a Bule or Miff SS around the 3rd or 4th but the rival didn't have it. I kinda regret using triple changer on Paladin of Truth instead of Orthos

I've been using blessed armor for cem removal, it annoys starmanders to no end. And blessed armor have moar synergy n combos you can make use of. Orthos is stand alone tech card that might help you if you draw big blue and might won't help you.

Orthos is in same position like Ridrea is in my view. Which means the likehood of me using him is really low unless folrart arena got polarized by a single tribe again like undeads, big blue etc.

Although blessed armor is arguably more superior for cem removal because its more tougher overall as a unit. But if I wanted to make the undeads cry hard, I would use both orthos and blessed armor together and hope for the best that I got the ball rolling before the zombies could get ball rolling with their broken priest.
Callonia

Return to Extension's Video Library