What Alteil merchandise would you be interested in?

The Home Of All Official Alteil Related Polls

What Alteil merchandise would you be interested in?

Total votes : 0

Re: What Alteil merchandise would you be interested in?

Postby DanTheTimid » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:24 pm

Personally I've always wished AGI was like HP, MHP, ATK, and DEF, that is to say a 2 digit number. In that way, with speed values ranging from 1-99, the odds of multiple units having the same AGI on any given turn would be alot smaller and alot of the bad luck frustrations from having your same AGI units all get "outspeeded" by luck would be removed from the game. Similarly I always thought it would be better if the defender got to choose the target off attacks unless the attack has pinpoint, flying attack, or any other ability that specifically allows him to choose your target. It would make defensive units more useful and again, take out some bad luck frustrations.

That said, for what the game is, a game that does involve a ton of luck that needs to be determined by an impartial third party, and a ton of additional stats (time of day, current LP count, current LP of specific soul cards, current HP of every unit in play, etc) being a computer game is definitely ideal. It could be played as a normal card game, but it'd be really slow and require ALOT of dice, hp counters, and all sorts of other things to play correctly that would just suck too much of the fun out of the game. The game was definitely designed with being a computer based card game in mind, but the beauty of that is that because it takes advantage of the services a computer game master provides, you get a pretty unique and deep experience you can't find in most real card games.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Chronomaster » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:28 pm

lupos wrote:I think thats one of the best things about Alteil. Takes advantage of being virtual very well. Unlike a magic online it's a lot more streamlined. Least I think so, course I work here so I may be biased. 8-)

Well, I do believe there was a meatspace variant of that other game. *cough*
BEATMANIUH
Chronomaster

Postby lupos » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:34 pm

Never denied that fact. And it's a darn good game... irl. But from what I read / hear / see, the online version is a bit cruddy. Not that I think I could do better, its 'just not a game that translates well.
lupos
Site Admin

Postby Chronomaster » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:11 pm

lupos wrote:Never denied that fact. And it's a darn good game... irl. But from what I read / hear / see, the online version is a bit cruddy. Not that I think I could do better, its 'just not a game that translates well.

I was talking about Heros. We were on that right? I believe I was still forbidden from using that word but I think enough time has passed now.
BEATMANIUH
Chronomaster

Postby Mirth » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:17 am

MMMmmm... I'd love to see some of the characters on T-shirts. They'd probably be in the $25-30 range each though for a great quality printing (I'd hate to see the colors fade/fall apart after a few washings). Maybe have a card with each one that allow you to choose any three star rare?

Excellllent... ;loading

Mirth
Mirth

Postby GunCastor » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:55 am

It's not a choice on the list but I really want a sort of guide on all the story of the world and characters of Alteil. One of the aspects I really like about the game is that there is a story behind it. I look forward to those passages by that fictional historian that I can't remember the name of right now. Anyways, I would definantly buy one of those.
GunCastor

Postby Osterzone » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:16 pm

GunCastor wrote:I really want a sort of guide on all the story of the world and characters of Alteil.

That's a great idea. It seems like it would work perfectly as part of an art book. Like, each left page would be text, right page would have an appropriate piece of art from the game.

I personally voted for cards only because I really love cards and I want a physical representation of my online deck, even if it's just a few of my important cards.
See the power of the science!
Osterzone

Postby Chronomaster » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:44 pm

Hey, just throwing it out there. Magic Doll plushie. I'm still waiting on that robot maid harem.
BEATMANIUH
Chronomaster

Postby lupos » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:12 am

You don't play enough to get a vote buddy! ;)

Also bug AnnaTheRed. She is the one who designed all the media blasters plushies. Guts, Griffith, Kyo and Yukimura. She also made a plush ZOD from Berserk which is awesome! Never manufactured any of those but she's hand made a few over the years. pic or it didn't happen!
lupos
Site Admin

Postby Chronomaster » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:07 pm

lupos wrote:You don't play enough to get a vote buddy! ;)

Hey...

I already voted on the T-Shirt thing though. However, if a plushie option were to mysteriously appear, I might work my magics to change my vote.
BEATMANIUH
Chronomaster

PreviousNext

Return to Kurina's Poll Room