Hirume/Rasam brings out the hate

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Hirume/Rasam brings out the hate

Postby AngelicDeath » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:05 am

Hi All,

I haven't seen so much venom against a file since perhaps pixies. The funny thing is this file isn't even structured to be that great. I made it for fun. I have a screenshot and the battle url of the match. Rom/Logress you will have to look into and perhaps sanction the offending party. I am fairly sure that homophobic name calling and other rants in the comments section is prohibited by the user end agreement. I have a screenshot as well of the match.

here is the file/replay:

https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/audi ... 73f5251b17

cheers,
AD

BTW: ref cits or any form of grim bane negates this type of file completely but some people are just content to complain about everything.
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Re: Hirume/Rasam brings out the hate

Postby Ropey » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:12 pm

First time I tried her I got the same. Made me feel a little guilty and ask myself how oped she really is. After a few more matches I decided she is just a strong card and can suffer against certain files.

On the whole I think we have a pretty decent and respectful community. I have had very little trouble and most of it from winding up players everyone hates anyway. lol. I insult their files not any perceived ideas of their sexuality I may have.

I thought the replay was funny. I love it when Souls fail so badly. If that was the player who insinuated stuff about your sexual orientation, maybe that is why they reacted so badly? Their start was a comedy of errors, Salamander got resurrected 3 times! Better to insult you and blame the cards than face the reality of their own mistakes. I gotta watch that start again.lol
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Return to Alteil General Discussion