Look, I know you think 20 wins are great, but please...

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Look, I know you think 20 wins are great, but please...

Postby cheongzewei » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:11 pm

on day 3, I have gained 4 wins over the period of 5 hours.

3 more wins await.

by the way. after i have obtained 20 wins, i will be giving away free 10 turn wins to everyone i encounter in arena.
Perfect 9
ImageImage
cheongzewei

Postby Anima13 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:56 am

I demand punishment for everyone who pushes the give up button before turn 10 during such event (especially grinders). -1 to the win counter please. This behaviour unnecessary doubles/triples the game numbers you need to finish an event. This has be to ereased once for all, especially if you keep the 20 win instead of 20 games. ARRRGGGG!!!!
Anima13

Postby cheongzewei » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:14 am

After some hours

I HAVE ACHIEVED 20 wins!
COMMENCE OPERATION. GIVE WINS

But... giving wins by itself is boring, let's do something special... Yes.. Let's make an IGINA FILE!

AND I ACTUALLY WON!

i have gave 6 games at time of post and will resume giving more.
Perfect 9
ImageImage
cheongzewei

Postby Aoi » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:22 pm

Either teh 20 wins got to go, or the 10+ turn conditional lol, its super hard to keep track of your wins that count if your not actively writing it down.

Please alteil make it just 20 games and let us call it a day. Some people can't sit there and mindlessly grind all day.

*Aoi is a unashamed turn 9 quitter vs things like Catira Abuse.* Just let the timer go... vs them
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby Ropey » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:36 pm

Trouble with quitting before T10 is it's contagious. When it happens to you, you just think why not? and it gets worse against ober files. Leaving the timer to count down? I really have to stop myself on that one, and anyway you can always go do something else if someone pulls that.

Would players really just quit to alt accounts and friends if the turn rule was taken away? I thought the match up prevented you from playing against the same player too often anyway? Plenty of players watch matches so why not employ a few to monitor in game chat and general conduct?
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby cheongzewei » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:21 am

Ropey wrote:Trouble with quitting before T10 is it's contagious. When it happens to you, you just think why not? and it gets worse against ober files. Leaving the timer to count down? I really have to stop myself on that one, and anyway you can always go do something else if someone pulls that.

Would players really just quit to alt accounts and friends if the turn rule was taken away? I thought the match up prevented you from playing against the same player too often anyway? Plenty of players watch matches so why not employ a few to monitor in game chat and general conduct?

Man, took a while to understand this. I'll work in reverse.

Players watching matches: because it's a waste of time, haressment is little, or if it's great haressment, email supports work.

Playing against same player: naw. I've fought yam 6 times and aoi 4 times in my free wins giving streak for 4 days. also, kurt 5 times.

Would players switch to alt accounts for others to farm: It makes no **** difference at all. You can do it now anyway, just let your alt skip to turn 11. Removing the rule won't change this, and if that happens, well, it increases players happiness, at the cost of less player actually playing for real, which leads to dead arena.

But at the same time, the current rule of 10 turn wins also lead to newbies being obilerated, so eh, pick your poison. I prefer the first because it would have saved me 5 hours.
Perfect 9
ImageImage
cheongzewei

Postby Ropey » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:16 pm

Got all the rewards!!!
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion