"1/24/14" official errata list

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

"1/24/14" official errata list

Postby worthing » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:24 pm

Should be out tomorrow. Remember to keep the forums clean and have a nice day!

Buffed ;a41

Pegasus Knights: Lancer skill ADDED

Legendary Unicorn: Base attack increased from 30 to 50

Star Lord / Bastandora: Added DF+5 for this turn clause to his counter skill.

Folrart Elite Dual Wielder: Base hp was 40, is now 45

Nerfed ;a41

Folrart Flying Cavalry: Open skill gave +1sp. It now gives +1sp the first time the open skill is activated and 0sp when he is played again.

5th Shrine Leader / Judie: HP reduced from 60->50

Moon Child / Miffyre: HP reduced from 55->50 AT increased from 25->30

Folrart Psycho Soldier: "And then" clause removed from soul skill. It will now always drain 1SP from the beginning of next turn upon activation.

Buffed ;a39

Zombie Lord / Zugateroza: MAXHP increased to 60, Action skill now deals damage: 666

Invisible druid: New open skill: First time this skill is activated, rival iczer gets -1sp.

Magic Doll -Melee-: Start Skill "One-on-One AGI buff increased to AGI+2, up from AGI+1 upon activation.

Beast Soldier / Belus: soul skill is now: Do [damage: 40] to one disengaged enemy unit. Rival Iczer gets SP-1.

Crest Greatsword Soldier: Decreased number of cards returned by close skill to one. Decreased AT from 60->50.

Nerfed ;a39

Command Unit / Violet X2: Soul skill was Return 2 random cards from your cemetery to your file and give rival iczer -2sp. Now she returns 2 cards from the cemetery to the file and gives rival iczer -1sp.

Night Assassin / Marchare: Base attack was 40. Base attack is now 30

Buffed ;a40

Heierrat Sniper: Rank up requirement increased from LV5->6. Increased stat gained from rankup to: AT+10 RNG+1

Brave Strike: AT reduction to target warrior reduced to AT-20, instead of AT=0.

Heierrat Army: New open skill that gives target mercenary nation unit +10df for the turn and then gives you +1 gowen level the first time this skill is activated.

Mercenary Princess / Yuni Auto skill "Dauntless intentions" removed. NEW open skill "Arrival of the Princess" ADDED: Target friendly [subtype: Mercenary Nation] gets HP+10 and AT+10. And then, do 50% [select unit's AT] directly to a random column of enemy units.

Rework- Shooting Star Sword / Lei Sei

Stats Lv 4, 50HP, 30AT, 0DF, 4AGI, 2RNG

Trait 0sp: When this unit hits an enemy unit with 2agi or lower with an attack action, subtract an additional 30 damage from that unit

Action skill 0sp: This unit gets +1agi. Do [Damage: AGI x5] to a random column of enemy units within range. This units is focused until the end of next turn.

Action skill 0sp: [Conditional us/focused] Do [Damage: AGI x10] to a random row of enemy units within range.

Close skill 0sp: [Conditional us/focused] Target friendly unit gets +2AGI for this turn and is focused until the end of next turn, except this unit.

Nerfed ;a40

Dragon Fire: Open skill was "Do [damage: number of friendly subtype: dragon kin units X40] to one enemy unit for every friendly [subtype: dragon kin]." Now it is "Do [damage: number of friendly subtype: dragon kin units X30] to one enemy unit for every friendly [subtype: dragon kin]."

Pixy of Fate / Tierie: Agi was 3 and attack was 10. Agi is now 2 and atk is now 20. Open skill used to fully heal units. Now it only gives the +40hp. Her open skill still gives +10atk and +10 max hp

Beltorat Spearman: Soul skill no longer grants any DF.

King's Right Hand / Baldern Rankup: DF+10 removed

Silver Swordartist / Dyson: DF upon rankup reduced to +5. Counter skill activates at 30 hp or lower instead of 40 or lower.

Dragoneye / Ainhazard :base AT reduced from 40->30

Buffed ;a38

Azure Dragon - East / Vordore: HP increased from 40->50 AT decreased from 20->10. Auto skill "Strategist's Plan" RNG reduction reduced to RNG-1, from RNG=0.

Mage Knight / Distrier: New auto skill: [Conditional use/ df=30 or higher] Do damage=atk to one random enemy unit in range.

Flying: Used to give a unit rng=3. Not gives a unit rng=3 and +1agi

Invisibility Edge: Now gives the selected unit attack immunity for one turn in addition with the +10atk and +1rng

Water Emperor / Legrye HP increased to 80, from 70.

Sea Serpent: Had 60 base hp. Now has 80 base hp

Crab General / Vosrot: Action skill was "Do [damage: AT+ target friendly [subtype: sea behemoth] unit's LV X 10] to one random enemy unit in range". It is now "Do [damage: Target friendly [subtype: sea behemoth] unit's LV X 10] to target enemy unit in range."

Giant Sea Hunter: start skill's conditional is now 4 grimoires instead of 7.

The Kraken: Stats are now- Lv 4, 150 hp, 60 atk, 0 df, 1 agi, 3rng

Start skill 0sp: [Conditional / 6 or more monsters are in your cemetery] Do 80 damage to one enemy unit

Auto skill 0sp: Do 80 direct damage to target enemy unit

Auto skill 0sp: Return this card to your file

Nerfed ;a38

Mermaid Spear Fighter: open skill "Into the Sea" nerfed to: Select target enemy unit. That unit is moved to a random open area.

Sea Lord / Vonderam: Base hp reduced from 100 to 90. Also his soul skill is swapped with ex vonderam's soul skill. New soul skill is 3lp and removes a random closed friendly unit from the field.

Slave of Chaos / Ebreenu: Soul skill was "Subtract 40 directly from the HP of one enemy unit. If that unit is at HP 0 or below, Rival Iczer gets 1 less SP at the beginning of next turn." It is now "Subtract 40 directly from the HP of one enemy unit. If that unit is at HP -10 or below, Rival Iczer gets 1 less SP at the beginning of next turn."

Elemental Pillar / Oeste(not final): Auto skill now does 10 damage to 2 random units instead of 20.

Flying Sorcerer of Regus: New close skill added. Close skill: Send this unit directly to the cemetery. Action skill now requires you to move a friendly unit except herself.

Nerfed ;a41 ;a40

Sword of the East / Toromea: Base attack decreased from 30 to 20.

Folrart Flame Swordsman: Base AGI reduced from 2->1

Nerfed ;a38 ;a41

Wandering Bard: start skill now randomly selects an enemy unit to drain -1AGI for this turn, instead of target.

;a38 ;a39
Text updated- Keeper of Causality / Sumer: "Disengaged" clause added to soul skill text. Please note: this only reflects what the skill was already doing, and no actual change was made.
worthing

Re: "1/17/14" official errata list

Postby gabotheplaya » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:33 pm

inb4

> no one's gonna use that card now
> OP! we year of the <card/sphere> now.
> that's all?! i can do your job better than you!

I'm so happy with Distriter buff. Being Gar a little easier now. :D

... but **** that flying cavalry nerf. :(

Good job! :D
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby Khiruki » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:44 pm

...Kay.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Anima13 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:13 am

sight... there are many things I could say ...

well lets start with: I would give invisibility edge a conditional 3 in falkow before you put the grim out in this form.
And I would say the only really thing serpent needed is getting vosrots pinpoint back (that was necessary his heal was too much but pinpoint was essential, thank you for giving it back) the giant sea hunter buff is good that card had issues to find a deck due to the high grimcount conditions. and... I... still dont like kracken though I would probably use him now more then before. sure its essentially a monk doúble hit but the self returning is just too big field loss for falkow.
Looking forward to future serpent nerf :D.
Anima13

Postby Muklas » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:30 am

Welp, why I'd even bother with building mid refess, I really don't look forward to the increase of Sea Serpent files.
I feel for the poor bastards playing Beltorat kingdom.
Ha ha, I'm using the shaving foams!
Muklas

Postby angelspawns » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:25 am

worthing wrote:Should be out tomorrow. Remember to keep the forums clean and have a nice day!

Buffed ;a41

Pegasus Knights: Lancer skill ADDED

Legendary Unicorn: Base attack increased from 30 to 50 Any buff is fine on it, but a plain Atk buff doesn't put it over the edge for me to use him. Prefered some synergy with my own field. (remove his ability to hit my own units for instance)

Star Lord / Bastandora: Added DF+5 for this turn clause to his counter skill. The reason nobody uses him though is because Stardragon at 1 lvl lower simply outweights him. There are to many units i can think of with actions that own him. He also needs free lose SP to hurt units, Star doesn't. But it's a buff and perhaps it will prove enough to function better as the fieldstalling tank.

Folrart Elite Dual Wielder: Base hp was 40, is now 45 Really like it.

Nerfed ;a41

Folrart Flying Cavalry: Open skill gave +1sp. It now gives +1sp the first time the open skill is activated and 0sp when he is played again.

5th Shrine Leader / Judie: HP reduced from 60->50

Moon Child / Miffyre: HP reduced from 55->50 AT increased from 25->30 Dies easier, hurts harder... hmm... got no opinion. Could've left as is?

Folrart Psycho Soldier: "And then" clause removed from soul skill. It will now always drain 1SP from the beginning of next turn upon activation.

Buffed ;a39

Zombie Lord / Zugateroza: MAXHP increased to 60, Action skill now deals damage: 666 666Dmg is abit to much, but it'll often be vanity damage. It does suit him.

Invisible druid: New open skill: First time this skill is activated, rival iczer gets -1sp. Might even be good without "for the first time"?

Magic Doll -Melee-: Start Skill "One-on-One AGI buff increased to AGI+2, up from AGI+1 upon activation. This will not be enough to make people play her. I initionally read it as "if this unit is in 1-2-3", which would make the buff actually matter. But it's "if opponent has only 1 unit in frontrow", and suddenly it's so easily countered there's no depending on it... bringing it back to its original design: unused.

Beast Soldier / Belus: soul skill is now: Do [damage: 40] to one disengaged enemy unit. Rival Iczer gets SP-1. It's a buff, but was disengaged clause needed?

Crest Greatsword Soldier: Decreased number of cards returned by close skill to one. Decreased AT from 60->50.

Nerfed ;a39

Command Unit / Violet X2: Soul skill was Return 2 random cards from your cemetery to your file and give rival iczer -2sp. Now she returns 2 cards from the cemetery to the file and gives rival iczer -1sp. Feels unneeded. Maybe core proves otherwise.

Night Assassin / Marchare: Base attack was 40. Base attack is now 30 Take away Mulna, and what do you have? 20HP 30At. I would weaken the assa file in other directions if it's needed...

Buffed ;a40

Heierrat Sniper: Rank up requirement increased from LV5->6. Increased stat gained from rankup to: AT+10 RNG+1 AGI or MHP starts to count more after a unit alrdy has 3Rng, but i don't really care. Mercnation has many better/fun options then him.

Brave Strike: AT reduction to target warrior reduced to AT-20, instead of AT=0. Took away Gregory synergy. :(

Heierrat Army: New open skill that gives target mercenary nation unit +10df for the turn and then gives you +1 gowen level the first time this skill is activated. Love it!

Mercenary Princess / Yuni Auto skill "Dauntless intentions" removed. NEW open skill "Arrival of the Princess" ADDED: Target friendly [subtype: Mercenary Nation] gets HP+10 and AT+10. And then, do 50% [select unit's AT] directly to a random column of enemy units. She was already fun to use for me. Her auto was hard to do though, so this will be more useful.

Rework- Shooting Star Sword / Lei Sei

Stats Lv 4, 50HP, 30AT, 0DF, 4AGI, 2RNG
Trait 0sp: When this unit hits an enemy unit with 2agi or lower with an attack action, subtract an additional 30 damage from that unit
Action skill 0sp: This unit gets +1agi. Do [Damage: AGI x5] to a random column of enemy units within range. This units is focused until the end of next turn.
Action skill 0sp: [Conditional us/focused] Do [Damage: AGI x10] to a random row of enemy units within range.
Close skill 0sp: [Conditional us/focused] Target friendly unit gets +2AGI for this turn and is focused until the end of next turn, except this unit.

Nerfed ;a40

Dragon Fire: Open skill was "Do [damage: number of friendly subtype: dragon kin units X40] to one enemy unit for every friendly [subtype: dragon kin]." Now it is "Do [damage: number of friendly subtype: dragon kin units X30] to one enemy unit for every friendly [subtype: dragon kin]."

Pixy of Fate / Tierie: Agi was 3 and attack was 10. Agi is now 2 and atk is now 20. Open skill used to fully heal units. Now it only gives the +40hp. Her open skill still gives +10atk and +10 max hp Still good for a lvl2 utility. I will miss her full heal option in this game... but as a lvl2 she is still good for all she does i guess.

Beltorat Spearman: Soul skill no longer grants any DF.
Indifferent.

King's Right Hand / Baldern Rankup: DF+10 removed Rather seen anything else go then his survivability. That 10Def saved me more times then i can remember. Now it's a lvl7 rankup that doesn't look like it.

Silver Swordartist / Dyson: DF upon rankup reduced to +5. Counter skill activates at 30 hp or lower instead of 40 or lower. More niche as tech, still good as a unit. But i liked him for the tech. :/

Dragoneye / Ainhazard :base AT reduced from 40->30 If this is the culprit for the Beltorats nerfs, i'd rather see him changed then everything else. Nerfing multiple things around 1 card means that if you don't own Ain, you can pretty much forget playing beltorats. Not with a Captain like that. Sometimes it's better to go for the source when you find yourself nerfing 3+ things to make 1 card look "ok".

Buffed ;a38

Azure Dragon - East / Vordore: HP increased from 40->50 AT decreased from 20->10. Auto skill "Strategist's Plan" RNG reduction reduced to RNG-1, from RNG=0.

Mage Knight / Distrier: New auto skill: [Conditional use/ df=30 or higher] Do damage=atk to one random enemy unit in range.

Flying: Used to give a unit rng=3. Not gives a unit rng=3 and +1agi

Invisibility Edge: Now gives the selected unit attack immunity for one turn in addition with the +10atk and +1rng
Brutal Mammoth time.

Water Emperor / Legrye HP increased to 80, from 70. May need even more buff, as a solo unit tanking the opponent field. On the other hand there's always the grim and agi spamming to lower the enemy fieldpresence...

Sea Serpent: Had 60 base hp. Now has 80 base hp I'm with Anima.

Crab General / Vosrot: Action skill was "Do [damage: AT+ target friendly [subtype: sea behemoth] unit's LV X 10] to one random enemy unit in range". It is now "Do [damage: Target friendly [subtype: sea behemoth] unit's LV X 10] to target enemy unit in range." (you forgot to mention RNG reduced to 2) This+80HP serpent looks really terrifying like back in DEFs days. With the eyes only on Core i fear you lose track of the 'bigger picture' on the serpent and vosrot thing. It's not like Legacy and engages don't exsist when you take RasamSS out.

Giant Sea Hunter: start skill's conditional is now 4 grimoires instead of 7.

The Kraken: Stats are now- Lv 4, 150 hp, 60 atk, 0 df, 1 agi, 3rng

Start skill 0sp: [Conditional / 6 or more monsters are in your cemetery] Do 80 damage to one enemy unit
Auto skill 0sp: Do 80 direct damage to target enemy unit
Auto skill 0sp: Return this card to your file
I like any addition to a monster file. Works with Kirin... dunno how much of an addition it'll be in falkow compared to endgame like Bog or SorcMonk tho?

Nerfed ;a38

Mermaid Spear Fighter: open skill "Into the Sea" nerfed to: Select target enemy unit. That unit is moved to a random open area.

Sea Lord / Vonderam: Base hp reduced from 100 to 90. Also his soul skill is swapped with ex vonderam's soul skill. New soul skill is 3lp and removes a random closed friendly unit from the field. I like the soulswap, but why reduce the HP of a unit that already doesn't see play?

Slave of Chaos / Ebreenu: Soul skill was "Subtract 40 directly from the HP of one enemy unit. If that unit is at HP 0 or below, Rival Iczer gets 1 less SP at the beginning of next turn." It is now "Subtract 40 directly from the HP of one enemy unit. If that unit is at HP -10 or below, Rival Iczer gets 1 less SP at the beginning of next turn." I know it's a core thing, but you make Gafc look so godly better then the choices you nerf. You create a huge gap between Core and Legacy choices if you nerf weaker versions even weaker. Without Gafc touched, nerfs like this will just cause more trouble for the overall balance.

Elemental Pillar / Oeste(not final): Auto skill now does 10 damage to 2 random units instead of 20. Don't see why this is needed...

Flying Sorcerer of Regus: New close skill added. Close skill: Send this unit directly to the cemetery. Action skill now requires you to move a friendly unit except herself.

Nerfed ;a41 ;a40

Sword of the East / Toromea: Base attack decreased from 30 to 20. Next up: Catira for Legacy. For playability i would've nerfed the rankup Atk instead of base Atk, but it comes down to the same for most files...

Folrart Flame Swordsman: Base AGI reduced from 2->1

Nerfed ;a38 ;a41

Wandering Bard: start skill now randomly selects an enemy unit to drain -1AGI for this turn, instead of target. Now it's just LP fodder. I like how Moxies bring more to the field then serving as LP fodder after openskill. Personal opinion though, as they're good for usage by openskill alone.

;a38 ;a39
Text updated- Keeper of Causality / Sumer: "Disengaged" clause added to soul skill text. Please note: this only reflects what the skill was already doing, and no actual change was made.

Lots of nerfs/buffs have to be seen in context with other Core cards. Hence why things may seem abit off... Still, there are some things i agree and disagree with in current state. ;)
Btw, there seems to be a delay on Gospel...
Last edited by angelspawns on Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
angelspawns

Postby Aoi » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:58 am

Welp you already know my opinion on marchare narf :I, but i do like the oeste narf people maybe wondering whats the big difference between 20 and 10, well thats whether or not your file full of 20 hp units lives or not. though i have no idea what it has to do with the will o wisp thing they mentioned before. I like the buffs to the merc nation cards :D though i feel that the buff on brave strike is really a nerf, since can't use with greg, and the fact that just about everyone targets ex merc girl with it. But i guess things will make more sense when horizon comes out for some of these changes.
ImageImage
Aoi

Postby Ropey » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:21 pm

Muklas wrote:I feel for the poor bastards playing Beltorat kingdom.

That should be in the singular and you should not feel sorry for me. Elite Beltorat Knight and Colette can overcome a lot of the nerfs anyway.

Facing a loada noobs with sea serp :roll:

The kraken goes from oddball fun unit to a kinda grim. Sure, I can see possibilities but I would have liked more thought put into him.

I had completely forgotten about brave strike. thx

Marchare and Dyson have become the victims of abusers. I would have liked to have seen something done to separate them from the cards that have caused their nerfs.
More of an intelligent way of balance don't you think?

If you are upset by all this just think, it may just stop you from playing a file that you are bored to death with anyway, but you keep grinding it cos you know it will get you wins. So it could get you back to the old drawing board, which is fun? If something on here gives rise to a new meta then you can join in( SHEEP!) Or you can enjoy the challenge of taking it down? You may even relish the opportunity to whine about it on the forums? :roll:

"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Re: "1/24/14" official errata list

Postby dfmchfhf » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:08 pm

Update dump from updating my cardlist ._.

Code: Select all
Card 29 (Zombie Lord / Zugateroza)
HP '50' => '60'
Skill 2 'Wrath of the King of Death (1SP ActionSkill) : Do [damage: 100] to a random enemy unit within range.' => 'Wrath of the King of Death (1SP ActionSkill) : Do [damage: 666] to a random enemy unit within range.'

Card 44 (Invisible Druid)
Skill 3 ' (SP type:) : ' => 'Disorder (0SP OpenSkill) : The first time this skill activates, rival iczer gets SP-1.'

Card 79 (Azure Dragon - East / Vordore)
HP '40' => '50'
AT '20' => '10'
Skill 1 'Strategist's Plan (0SP AutoSkill) : One enemy unit in [area: 7-8-9] gets RNG=0 for this turn. And then, this unit gets AGI+1.' => 'Strategist's Plan (0SP AutoSkill) : One enemy unit in [area: 7-8-9] gets RNG-1 for this turn. And then, this unit gets AGI+1.'

Card 84 (Swan Cavalier)
Skill 2 'Spell: (2SP OpenSkill) : Do [HP-20] to all units.' => 'Spell: “Lightning Strike” (2SP OpenSkill) : Do [HP-20] to all units.'

Card 98 (Flying)
Skill 0 'Flying (0SP OpenSkill) : One friendly unit gets RNG=3.' => 'Flying (0SP OpenSkill) : One friendly unit gets RNG=3 and AGI+1.'

Card 201 (Legendary Unicorn)
AT '30' => '50'

Card 212 (Magic Doll -Melee-)
Skill 1 'One on One (0SP StartSkill) : [conditional use/1 enemy unit is in Area[1-2-3]] This unit gets AGI+1 for this turn.' => 'One on One (0SP StartSkill) : [conditional use/1 enemy unit is in Area[1-2-3]] This unit gets AGI+2 for this turn.'
Skill 2 'Strike Enhancer (1SP ActionSkill) : Do [damage: AT+ unit hit's AT] to a random enemy unit within range.' => 'Strike Enhancer (1SP ActionSkill) : Subtract [AT+ unit hit's AT] from the HP of a random enemy unit within range.'

Card 254 (Water Emperor / Legrye)
HP '70' => '80'

Card 256 (Mage Paladin / Distrier)
Skill 3 ' (SP type:) : ' => 'Rambar Unleashed (0SP AutoSkill) : [conditional use/DF=30 or higher] Do [damage: AT] to one random enemy unit in range.'

Card 277 (Invisibility Edge)
Skill 0 'Invisibility Edge (0SP OpenSkill) : One unit gets AT+10 and RNG+1.' => 'Invisibility Edge (0SP OpenSkill) : One unit gets AT+10 and RNG+1 and cannot be hit by attack actions for this turn.'

Card 289 (The Angel's Trumpet)
Skill 0 'The Angel (0SP OpenSkill) : One unit of level 4 or higher gets AT=0, DF=0 and AGI=0 for this turn.' => 'The Angel’s Trumpet (0SP OpenSkill) : One unit of level 4 or higher gets AT=0, DF=0 and AGI=0 for this turn.'

Card 342 (Evangelical Hymn / Gospel)
LV '5' => '4'

Card 412 (Beast Soldier / Orthos)
Skill 2 'May the Dead Rest (0SP AutoSkill) : Remove from the game three random cards from rival Iczer' => 'May the Dead Rest (0SP AutoSkill) : Remove from the game three random cards from rival Iczer’s Cemetery.'

Card 421 (Blessed Armor Knight)
Skill 1 'Blessed Enforcement (0SP CounterSkill) : This unit gets DF+30 for this turn. Remove from the game one random card from rival Iczer' => 'Blessed Enforcement (0SP CounterSkill) : This unit gets DF+30 for this turn. Remove from the game one random card from rival Iczer’s Cemetery.'

Card 422 (Folrart Flying Cavalry)
Skill 2 'Rain of Light (0SP OpenSkill) : You get SP+1.' => 'Cavalry Arrives (0SP OpenSkill) : The first time this skill activates, you get SP+1.'

Card 427 (Beast Soldier / Belus)
Skill 0 'The Beast's Fury (0SP SoulSkill) : Do [damage: 40] to one random enemy unit. Rival Iczer gets SP-1.' => 'The Beast's Fury (0SP SoulSkill) : Do [damage: 40] to one disengaged enemy unit. Rival Iczer gets SP-1.'

Card 446 (Heierrat Army)
Skill 3 ' (SP type:) : ' => 'Reinforcements (0SP OpenSkill) : The first time this skill activates, target friendly [subtype: Mercenary Nation] gets DF+10 for this turn. And then, increase your Gowen level by 1.'

Card 457 (Sea Lord / Vonderam)
HP '100' => '90'
LP '1' => '3'
Skill 0 'Anger of the Sea Lord (0SP SoulSkill) : Target friendly unit gets LV-1. And then, two target enemy units get LV-2.' => 'Return to the Ocean (0SP SoulSkill) : Return one random closed friendly unit to its card file.'

Card 463 (Mermaid Spear Fighter)
Skill 1 'Into the Sea (0SP OpenSkill) : Enemy units in target row are moved to random open areas.' => 'Into the Sea (0SP OpenSkill) : Select target enemy unit. That unit is moved to a random open area.'

Card 478 (EX: Sea Lord / Vonderam)
LP '3' => '1'
Skill 0 'Return to the Ocean (0SP SoulSkill) : Return one random closed friendly unit to its card file.' => 'Anger of the Sea Lord (0SP SoulSkill) : Target friendly unit gets LV-1. And then, two target enemy units get LV-2.'

Card 519 (Elite Folrart Dual Wielder)
HP '40' => '45'

Card 520 (Pegasus Knights)
Skill 2 ' (SP type:) : ' => 'Lancer (2SP ActionSkill) : Do [damage: AT] to a column of enemy units within range.'

Card 525 (Command Unit / Violet X2)
Skill 0 'Power Drain (0SP SoulSkill) : Return two random cards from your Cemetery to your Card File. Rival Iczer gets SP-2.' => 'Power Drain (0SP SoulSkill) : Return two random cards from your Cemetery to your Card File. Rival Iczer gets SP-1.'

Card 561 (Bog Wyvern)
RNG '2' => '3'

Card 588 (Star Lord / Bastandorra)
Skill 1 'Above the Atmosphere (0SP CounterSkill) : This unit can not be hit by an Attack action for this turn.' => 'Above the Atmosphere (0SP CounterSkill) : This unit can not be hit by an Attack action for this turn and gets DF+5 for this turn.'

Card 645 (Sea Serpent)
HP '60' => '80'

Card 766 (Veteran Crest Slayer)
Skill 2 'And Stay Dead (0SP CounterSkill) : [conditional use/this unit's HP is 30 or higher] Do [damage: AT] to one random enemy unit in range. Remove from the game two random cards from rival Iczer' => 'And Stay Dead (0SP CounterSkill) : [conditional use/this unit's HP is 30 or higher] Do [damage: AT] to one random enemy unit in range. Remove from the game two random cards from rival Iczer’s Cemetery.'

Card 769 (Crest Greatsword Soldier)
AT '60' => '50'
Skill 3 'Enemy Reinforcements (0SP CloseSkill) : Return two random cards from Rival Iczer's Cemetery to the Card File.' => 'Enemy Reinforcements (0SP CloseSkill) : Return one random card from Rival Iczer's Cemetery to the Card File.'

Card 773 (Dragoneye / Ainhazard)
AT '40' => '30'

Card 794 (Cursed Runesword Fighter)
Skill 0 'Drive Away the Curse (0SP SoulSkill) : Remove from the game up to 10 cards from rival Iczer' => 'Drive Away the Curse (0SP SoulSkill) : Remove from the game up to 10 cards from rival Iczer’s Cemetery. If 10 cards are sent, increase your Falkow level by 3.'

Card 826 (Silver Swordartist / Dyson)
Skill 0 'Rank up (0SP RankUp) : Spheres of Influence[Gowen]Lv.7[AT+20][DF+10]' => 'Rank up (0SP RankUp) : Spheres of Influence[Gowen]Lv.7[AT+20][DF+5]'
Skill 3 'Rivals United (0SP CounterSkill) : [conditional use/this unit's HP 40 or lower] Return one random [subtype: dragon kin] card from your Cemetery to your Card File.' => 'Rivals United (0SP CounterSkill) : [conditional use/this unit's HP 30 or lower] Return one random [subtype: dragon kin] card from your Cemetery to your Card File.'

Card 868 (Brave Strike)
Skill 0 'Brave Strike (0SP OpenSkill) : Target friendly Warrior gets AT=0. Do [damage: number of friendly [subtype: warrior] units X 20] to two target enemy units.' => 'Brave Strike (0SP OpenSkill) : Target friendly Warrior gets AT-20. Do [damage: number of friendly [subtype: warrior] units X 20] to two target enemy units.'

Card 874 (Beltorat Spearman)
Skill 1 'Pefect Spearmanship (0SP SoulSkill) : All friendly [subtype: beltorat kingdom] units get LV+1, AT+20 and DF+10. Do [damage: 30] to one random enemy column.' => 'Pefect Spearmanship (0SP SoulSkill) : All friendly [subtype: beltorat kingdom] units get LV+1, and AT+20. Do [damage: 30] to one random enemy column.'

Card 882 (Crab General / Vosrot)
Skill 3 'Magic Flintlock Pomode (0SP ActionSkill) : Do [damage: AT+ target friendly [subtype: sea behemoth] unit's LV X 10] to one random enemy unit in range.' => 'Magic Flintlock Pomode (0SP ActionSkill) : Do [damage: target friendly [subtype: sea behemoth] unit's LV X 10] to target enemy unit in range.'

Card 974 (Shooting Star Sword / Lei Sei)
LV '3' => '4'
HP '30' => '50'
AGI '5' => '4'
RNG '1' => '2'
Skill 1 'Shooting Star Strike (0SP Trait) : When this unit executes an Attack action, do 50% of [damage: AT] to two random enemy units in range.' => 'Might of the Swift (0SP Trait) : When this unit hits an enemy of AGI 2 or lower with an Attack action, subtract an additional 30HP from that unit.'
Skill 2 'Flash Steps (0SP StartSkill) : [conditional use/Falkow LV 3 or higher] This unit gets AT+10, AGI+2 and RNG+1 for this turn.' => 'Ki Concentration (0SP ActionSkill) : This unit gets AGI+1. Do [damage: AGI X5] to a random column of enemy units within range. This unit is focused until the end of next turn.'
Skill 3 'Meteor Style Iaijutsu (2SP ActionSkill) : Do [damage: AGI X5] to one enemy row.' => 'Meteor Style Iaijutsu (0SP ActionSkill) : [conditional use/focused] Do [damage: AGI X10] to a random row of enemy units within range.'
Skill 4 ' (SP type:) : ' => 'Inspiring Spirit (0SP CloseSkill) : [conditional use/focused] Target friendly unit gets AGI+2 for this turn and is focused until the end of next turn, except this unit.'

Card 998 (Giant Sea Hunter)
Skill 1 'Armored Shell (0SP StartSkill) : [conditional use/7 Grimoire activations or higher] This unit gets DF+10 for this turn.' => 'Armored Shell (0SP StartSkill) : [conditional use/4 Grimoire activations or higher] This unit gets DF=20 for this turn.'

Card 1072 (5th Shrine Leader / Judie)
HP '60' => '50'

Card 1096 (King's Right Hand / Baldern)
Skill 0 'Rank up (0SP RankUp) : Spheres of Influence[Gowen]Lv.7[HP+10][DF+10][AGI+1]' => 'Rank up (0SP RankUp) : Spheres of Influence[Gowen]Lv.7[HP+10][AGI+1]'

Card 1111 (The Kraken)
LV '6' => '4'
Skill 1 'Release the Kraken (0SP OpenSkill) : Neither Iczer can set a Grimoire card next turn.' => 'Tentacles from the Deep (0SP StartSkill) : [conditional use/ 6 or more [subtype: Monster] are in the Cemetery] Do [damage: 80] to target enemy unit.'
Skill 2 'Tentacles from the Deep (0SP AutoSkill) : Seize a random unit of level 4 or higher until end of next turn, except this unit. If there are none, this unit becomes Seized until end of next turn. Engage this unit.' => 'Release the Kraken (0SP AutoSkill) : [conditional use/ 6 or more [subtype: Monster] are in the Cemetery] Subtract 80 directly from the HP of target enemy unit.'
Skill 3 'Submerged in the Depths (0SP StartSkill) : Return all Seized units to the Card File.' => 'Submerged in the Depths (0SP AutoSkill) : Return this unit to the Card File.'

Card 1120 (Sword of the East / Toromea)
AT '30' => '20'

Card 1124 (Folrart Flame Swordsman)
AGI '2' => '1'

Card 1131 (Wandering Bard)
Skill 2 'Song of the Road (0SP StartSkill) : Target enemy unit gets AGI-1 for this turn. If that unit has AGI0 or lower, this unit gets AGI+2 for this turn.' => 'Song of the Road (0SP StartSkill) : One random enemy unit gets AGI-1 for this turn. If that unit has AGI0 or lower, this unit gets AGI+2 for this turn.'

Card 1258 (Devil's Plaything / Rivarre III)
Skill 0 'Worry and Separation (0SP SoulSkill) : Remove from the game up to 10 cards from rival Iczer' => 'Worry and Separation (0SP SoulSkill) : Remove from the game up to 10 cards from rival Iczer’s Cemetery. Do [damage: 50] to target enemy unit.'

Card 1620 (Moon Child / Miffyre)
HP '55' => '50'
AT '25' => '30'

Card 1641 (Beast Emperor / Rivera)
Skill 2 'Sword of Orthos (1SP ActionSkill) : Subtract AT directly from the HP of a random enemy unit in range and render it engaged. Remove from the game 5 random cards from rival Iczer' => 'Sword of Orthos (1SP ActionSkill) : Subtract AT directly from the HP of a random enemy unit in range and render it engaged. Remove from the game 5 random cards from rival Iczer’s Cemetery.'

Card 1654 (Slave of Chaos / Ebreenu)
Skill 0 'Devouring Curse (0SP SoulSkill) : Subtract 40 directly from the HP of one enemy unit. If that unit is at HP 0 or below, Rival Iczer gets 1 less SP at the beginning of next turn.' => 'Devouring Curse (0SP SoulSkill) : Subtract 40 directly from the HP of one enemy unit. If that unit is at HP -10 or below, Rival Iczer gets 1 less SP at the beginning of next turn.'

Card 1722 (Night Assassin / Marchare)
AT '40' => '30'

Card 1726 (Elemental Pillar / Oeste)
Skill 3 'Elemental Absorption (0SP AutoSkill) : [conditional use/Focused] Do [HP-20] to 2 random enemy units. This unit gets LV+1, MAX HP+10, HP+20 and AT+10.' => 'Elemental Absorption (0SP AutoSkill) : [conditional use/Focused] Do [HP-10] to 2 random enemy units. This unit gets LV+1, MAX HP+10, HP+20 and AT+10.'

Card 1731 (Cardinal / Messala)
Skill 2 'Cardinal (1SP ActionSkill) : One friendly [subtype: True God Church] unit of DF 10 or lower gets DF+10. If that unit is [subtype: Martial Artist], it gets MAX HP+20.' => 'Cardinal’s Resources (1SP ActionSkill) : One friendly [subtype: True God Church] unit of DF 10 or lower gets DF+10. If that unit is [subtype: Martial Artist], it gets MAX HP+20.'

Card 1735 (Folrart Psycho Soldier)
Skill 0 'Psychic Implosion (0SP SoulSkill) : [conditional use/Refess LV3 or higher] Return one random disengaged unit of AGI 3 or higher to the File. And then you get 1 less SP at the beginning of next turn.' => 'Psychic Implosion (0SP SoulSkill) : [conditional use/Refess LV3 or higher] Return one random disengaged unit of AGI 3 or higher to the File. You get 1 less SP at the beginning of next turn.'

Card 1756 (Mercenary Princess / Yuni)
Skill 3 'Dauntless Intentions (0SP AutoSkill) : [conditional use/rank up/3 or more [subtype: Mercenary Nation] units on the field] Do [HP-20] to one random enemy column in range.' => 'Arrival of the Princess (0SP OpenSkill) : Target friendly [subtype: Mercenary Nation] gets HP+10 and AT+10. And then, subtract 50% [select unit's AT] from the HP of a random column of enemy units.'

Card 1765 (Heierrat Sniper)
Skill 0 'Rank up (0SP RankUp) : Spheres of Influence[Gowen]Lv.5[AT+10]' => 'Rank up (0SP RankUp) : Spheres of Influence[Gowen]Lv.6[AT+10][RNG+1]'

Card 1769 (Dragon Fire)
Skill 0 'Dragon Fire (0SP OpenSkill) : Do [damage: number of friendly subtype: dragon kin units X40] to one enemy unit for every friendly [subtype: dragon kin].' => 'Dragon Fire (0SP OpenSkill) : Do [damage: number of friendly subtype: dragon kin units X30] to one enemy unit for every friendly [subtype: dragon kin].'

Card 1781 (Flying Sorcerer of Regus)
Skill 2 'Teleport Evasion (0SP ActionSkill) : Choose one open Area on the your field. Move target friendly unit into the chosen area. Return this unit to your File.' => 'Teleport Evasion (0SP ActionSkill) : Choose one open Area on the your field. Move target friendly unit into the chosen area, except this unit. Return this unit to your File.'
Skill 3 ' (SP type:) : ' => 'Incomplete Training (0SP CloseSkill) : Send this unit directly to the cemetery.'

Card 1786 (Keeper of Causality / Sumer)
Skill 0 'Portal Lockdown (0SP SoulSkill) : Engage one enemy unit. Rival Iczer gets SP-2.' => 'Portal Lockdown (0SP SoulSkill) : Engage one disengaged enemy unit. Rival Iczer gets SP-2.'

Card 1845 (Pixy of Fate / Tierie)
AT '10' => '20'
AGI '3' => '2'
Skill 1 'Bless the Weak (0SP OpenSkill) : All friendly units of HP20 or lower get MAX HP+10, AT+10 and are fully healed.' => 'Bless the Weak (0SP OpenSkill) : All friendly units of HP20 or lower get MAX HP+10, AT+10 and are healed 40HP.'

Card 1897 (Obsidian Dragon / Tezcatli)
Skill 3 'Smoking Mirror (0SP CloseSkill) : Do [damage: your Lawtia level X5] to three random enemy units.' => 'Smoking Mirror (0SP CloseSkill) : [conditional use/Lawtia level 5 or higher] Do [damage: your Lawtia level X5] to all enemy units. Decrease your Lawtia level by 1.'
dfmchfhf

Re: "1/24/14" official errata list

Postby dfmchfhf » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:11 pm

Oh, and this

Card 1177 (BGN: Highland-born Hunter) added:
LV = 02, HP = 30, LP = 00, AT = 30, DF = 00, AGI = 03, RNG = 01;
Skill 1 'GAME INFO (0SP Trait) : If a unit dies, you'll get a chance to REVIVE it for 1 SP and a copy of the card. Files have multiples of each card: they're like 'extra lives.''
Skill 2 'GAME TIP (0SP Trait) : RNG is short for 'range.' A RNG 1 unit is a hand to hand fighter and should be placed in the first row (Area 1-3) so it can Attack.'
Skill 3 'DO THIS FIRST! (0SP Trait) : To play a level 2 Gowen card, raise your Gowen Level to 2 --the RED number in the lower right of the screen-- and pay 2 SP (Spell Points).'
dfmchfhf

Next

Return to Alteil General Discussion