Unable to contribute to KS

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Unable to contribute to KS

Postby Jazzock » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:39 pm

yamyam wrote: Because with debit card, the payment and refund process are comparably expensive, in my coutry, the fee for $100-$300 transaction is $20 and that's in SEA region only, let's say they have to pay same fee to refund because kickstarter fails, that's $40 dollar cost for nothing.

Because, you don't actually get charged until the end of the kickstarter funding period and only if it is successful

When is my card charged?
If the project you’re backing is successfully funded, your card will be charged when the project reaches its funding deadline. If the project does not reach its funding goal, your card is never charged.

If you've backed a project that is still live and are seeing a charge on your bank statement, what you are likely seeing is a temporary authorization of funds. The time it takes for an authorization to clear varies on the bank, but typically takes 1 - 3 days. You will not be charged until the project you backed has ended successfully.
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Re: Unable to contribute to KS

Postby yamyam » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:42 am

angelspawns wrote:With iDeal or Paypall they get the money straight away (unlike the amazon CC that only get charged after this event is over)...

i meant this...
Image Image
yamyam

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion