Set 13

Everything that doesn't go anywhere else.

Re: Set 13

Postby Ropey » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:13 pm

Mercs look strong?

Quite honestly this set for me at least has been a revelation.

I just pity the free/budget players. My advice is to take out a second mortgage, sell grandma, go into crippling debt on you credit card, plead with the family member who controls the budget, become a pimp or drug dealer, well the list is endless. let's just hope the shop doesn't run out of stock!
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Callonia » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:16 pm

Ropey wrote:Nothing personal , but please don;t come back.

No u.

I think I will come back when there is lots of people in alteil again so that I won't always fight a return spammer while playing a lvl 3 rush file.

I don't mind a challenging or hard fight but when you make it so that it's always nothing but hard fight where you're always at an disadvantage all the time sucks the fun out of anything. Unless you're masochist, it's no fun. It has a tendency to make people lazy, I should know, I became lazy when I got hard fights all the time.
Callonia

Postby Ropey » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:25 pm

Callonia wrote:

No u.

I think I will come back when there is lots of people in alteil again so that I won't always fight a return spammer while playing a lvl 3 rush file.

I don't mind a challenging or hard fight but when you make it so that it's always nothing but hard fight where you're always at an disadvantage all the time sucks the fun out of anything. Unless you're masochist, it's no fun. It has a tendency to make people lazy, I should know, I became lazy when I got hard fights all the time.

Yes indeedy, but I think that Set 13 goes quite a way in addressing some of the problems you have with the game. Sure it creates a few, but you must realize that Ateil is progressing and expanding all the time. Some may say it's a sprawling mess that will never be balanced, but that's some of the fun of it.

Don't let the door hit you in the backside on your way out. lol

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Callonia » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:59 pm

Ropey wrote:
Callonia wrote:

No u.

Yes indeedy, but I think that Set 13 goes quite a way in addressing some of the problems you have with the game. Sure it creates a few, but you must realize that Ateil is progressing and expanding all the time. Some may say it's a sprawling mess that will never be balanced, but that's some of the fun of it.

Don't let the door hit you in the backside on your way out. lol

One does not simply run a experimental file against cookie cutter wizard kingdom file.

Unless its an experimental file designed to take down wizard kingdom and return it to whatever region it came from.

Attempting to try out experimental file but facing 30-50 cookiecutter wizard kingdom complete with whatever sp drain souls like ex gafc in a row is b-o-r-i-n-g.

I had a file few months ago with 0 wins and 30 losses in a row cuz of WK. And pop is so low to the point where there is alot of op wk files running around slaughtering everyone's fun. I'll like to sacrifice a goat to which dark god you follow ropey so that I can alleviate the misery I'm in and face a different file for once. But please don't tell me which dark god Johnjo follows because I dislike the dark god he follows, he faces lots of different opponents but he is forced to use a same file every single time. I'd be bored quick because I dislike orks.
Callonia

Postby Ropey » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:24 pm

I suppose I am guilty of running EM a lot, but on the don't quit week it served me well. I know for a FACT that both johnjo and myself love to experiment and have fun with files. Difference being he grinds more than me. probably won't quit to help noobs, and is a damn sight more arrogant than myself!

If you are having trouble with the game it is more lightly that you stubbornly stick to certain files and just expect the game to change so those files have a better chance

End of day it's just a children's game, a very good children's game, but that's what it is nonetheless:P

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Callonia » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:42 pm

Ropey wrote:I suppose I am guilty of running EM a lot, but on the don't quit week it served me well. I know for a FACT that both johnjo and myself love to experiment and have fun with files. Difference being he grinds more than me. probably won't quit to help noobs, and is a damn sight more arrogant than myself!

If you are having trouble with the game it is more lightly that you stubbornly stick to certain files and just expect the game to change so those files have a better chance

End of day it's just a children's game, a very good children's game, but that's what it is nonetheless:P

I try out lots of files. Have u seen any of my replays? In fact, I learned that I like heierrat kingdom too few sets ago. set 11 or 10 or 12?
Callonia

Postby Ropey » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:00 pm

No, sorry, I have never seen your dazzling replays or anyone elses for that matter. I am far too busy playing my own groundbreaking files and annoying people on the forums.

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby Callonia » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Ropey wrote:No, sorry, I have never seen your dazzling replays or anyone elses for that matter. I am far too busy playing my own groundbreaking files and annoying people on the forums.

But I have seen a few of yours :(

Even got a noirweiden beating the shat out of bkr player back in the day.
Callonia

Postby Ropey » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:23 pm

Oh, yes your moment of glory, should be a runaway after the buff she got.lol

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Previous

Return to Alteil General Discussion