MM and Free Lotto

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

MM and Free Lotto

Postby Godric » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:19 am

For some reason I'm unable to get either a free lotto pull or MM gran. when I go to MM it shows rewards as 0 gran and 0 FM at all ranks, and whenever I try to do a free lotto pull it says that I have to duel once before I can make a pull, even though I've played three games today. I've seen it sometimes discount your games if you surrender before the end, or if it ends before 10 turns, but I know that my games went longer because I made sure they did, but still can't get anything.
[shameless link] I can still claim I'm a free player cause I haven't spent any of my money on the game, but instead I used Prizerebel to get my EX packs. Gran Train = viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11761
Image[/shameless link]
Godric

Re: MM and Free Lotto

Postby LoneKnight » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:23 am

MM had been pulled because of a bug that allowed you to get the rewards multiple times a day.

I had the free card bug as well, but I just thought I probably misremembered and didn't fight/already took it that day.
LoneKnight

Re: MM and Free Lotto

Postby Icyglare » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:30 pm

Nah, it definitely exists, after a certain amount of time before reset, we can't pull it. It used to be an hour but now it's around 4 hours before reset, we can't pull a card
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Return to Fellana's Laboratory