Shop won't load

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Shop won't load

Postby angelspawns » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:15 pm

Relogged 3x times, tried to access it from different tabs. Arena's etc load in fine, but as soon as i want to get my daily lotto the shop seems to be endlessly loading. Others experience the same.
angelspawns

Re: Shop won't load

Postby Temaris » Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:43 pm

Yeah, been like this all day. Sent Logress a message about it this morning. Guess they still haven't fixed it.
Temaris

Postby LoneKnight » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:31 pm

Same here. Missing all dem daily free lottos lol.
LoneKnight

Postby Temaris » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:15 am

Okay, now I'm ticked. Ticked and confused. They finally fixed the shop some point late last night, but I didn't get to do the free daily lotto pull for one of my alt accounts till after midnight cause I wanted to see the midnight ball drop. When I did try and do it, I was told I still needed to duel even though I already did. I tried dueling again and again and went back, but it kept saying the same thing. After about the third try when I went to the shop page it said I had been disconnected, even though the rest of the game still seemed to work fine. I logged out and back in again, and decided to try one last time, and finally I got it to work. This morning now though it says I already got my card for the day. My main account where I did the pull before midnight though I got another card from.

So is this some new change in policy then, that the free daily lotto is being reset at midnight now instead of how it usually was when the early morning maintenance is done, I think at 5:00 a.m? Or did they just do the maintenance early last night because it was New Year's Eve?
Temaris

Postby Temaris » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:40 pm

Nope, looks like it is a new permanent thing and not just because of the holiday or anything like that. Would have been nice if you guys had let people know in advance that you were going to change it like that.
Temaris

Postby sandrela » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:54 am

Battles isn't labeled as private but when I go watch battle or the damage with defs being restored I can't view battle.
SANDRELA
sandrela

Return to Fellana's Laboratory