Glitch/bug to do MM and pull Free Lotto

ATTENTION! Here is where to post BUGS!

Glitch/bug to do MM and pull Free Lotto

Postby UThief » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:21 am

Tested, and confirmed:

I found a way to do both the Free Lotto and Mirage Master on the same day! O_O

1) Do a successful duel, so that Free Lotto can be pulled.
Once done, everything is simplicity.

2) Load up Mirage Master
When loaded, it'll have the gran counter at the bottom right. This shouldn't be saying 0. In fact, if it does, it means you've done your daily already, and cannot do this trick.

3) Pull Free Lotto
You must pull while Mirage Master is up and running. You don't have to start a Mirage Master game, but it does have to be running; after checking that Mirage Master is loaded, just click straight to the Shop tab, and pull the Free Lotto.

4) Complete Mirage Master
You will have received your free card. The Mirage Master gran counter will still have a nonzero number in it. From there, without closing anything, complete Mirage Master. You will receive Gran as if your daily was never used.

Not sure if people have been doing this, and I'm just slow on finding this out or something. In any case, may we have permission to do this?
Image Image
UThief

Re: Glitch/bug to do MM and pull Free Lotto

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:29 am

I have no interest to abuse this right now, all i do is put in the serial keys, the rest is uninteresting. :/

But let's be clear on this, why would i or someone else who has serious issues with the cost per content of the game and getting stuff from the game, report it instead of just exploiting it? If you aren't feeling threated fair, then how come you still feel the need to threat the game fair?

It's give and take, if you only take, then you don't threat the others fair, if you only give then you aren't threating yourself fair. And by reporting this you don't threat yourself fair. If you think you're having it too comfortable in this game, then you're mistaking.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby UThief » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:52 am

Peralisc9001 wrote:I have no interest to abuse this right now, all i do is put in the serial keys, the rest is uninteresting. :/

But let's be clear on this, why would i or someone else who has serious issues with the cost per content of the game and getting stuff from the game, report it instead of just exploiting it? If you aren't feeling threated fair, then how come you still feel the need to threat the game fair?

It's give and take, if you only take, then you don't threat the others fair, if you only give then you aren't threating yourself fair. And by reporting this you don't threat yourself fair. If you think you're having it too comfortable in this game, then you're mistaking.

In one sense, that would be like stating that "If one is poor or in dire circumstance, one is allowed to steal or kill to survive."
The way I see that is that the circumstance and situation reduces a lot of "liability" etc, but the act is still what it is (stealing or killing).

That does not mean that I would not do such to survive, but the perspective is still there.

In any case, for my situation, it is thus:
I do not need either; I have survived off of one or the other (Mirage Master). I am very certain that others could as well. I do not feel unfairly treated, because the cost to content is actually very good. Being from a background of TCGs, I find Alteil to suffice (otherwise I would have moved on to another game).
One such example I will bring up on one end is Yugioh TCG. Cards powercreep other cards, and only the cards that are OP past a point are banned. This results in a situation where ONLY buying will allow one to stay competitive.
One example from the other end is Magic TCG. From last I knew, they updated the game using Errata, etc. Attempts were made to keep cards in balance.

In Alteil's case, cards are adjusted every once in a while to keep balance. It is not perfect; no system could ever be perfect. But the cards on Alteil are kept in better balance than cards in other games. Yet those card games still demand more and more in order to stay competitive. It's possible for me to stay competitive here, being a free player, than it is on those, being a "paying player" that buys cards.

I therefore feel that we are indeed being treated fairly, but the players complain and whine too much about it because it's on the computer. If you look at it from a "free gamer" perspective, the system still isn't bad; free players get to partake in most if not all of the game. From a "card player" perspective, it's heaven, because one need not pay a single penny and still be competitive.

Ever try to play "free" with Yugioh or even with Magic? Get a deck with cards that no one wants; I'm sure there are those that are willing to give you the "junk" cards. You won't win with them often :P

Try paying now. Pay one time for about $30, and you'll get a competitive deck that lasts 1 or 2 sets. Then, powercreep happens. For some cases, if they try to keep things balanced, maybe your deck will last a couple more sets. But eventually, your cards will be old and powercreeped.

Feels more fair on Alteil than on those TCGs, really. So if it treats me right like that, then I'll treat it right back like that.

You'll probably disagree with me, but I have my perspective and you have yours; I can see where you're coming from, so I'll have the above be my response, and I'll leave the debate to everyone else.
Image Image
UThief

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:22 am

- You have been lured into a "free" to play game and you are concerned to not take too much free stuff.

- Games that blame the players for their own bugs should be banned by law.

- Don't project someone else's fault or problems on to yourself and don't allow others to do so either.

- Two wrongs don't make one right
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby UThief » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:41 am

Peralisc9001 wrote:- You have been lured into a "free" to play game and you are concerned to not take too much free stuff.

- Games that blame the players for their own bugs should be banned by law.

- Don't project someone else's fault or problems on to yourself and don't allow others to do so either.

- Two wrongs don't make one right

- Who made this game? Whoever did, still needs to eat too. Regardless, me taking this free stuff does not affect their ability to eat, but I don't "need" the free stuff.

- Who blames the players? No one did. The situation works like this: There's a game. The game is supposed to be played in a certain way (I'm not saying building certain files and playing certain methods; I mean if the devs say "This works like this"). Now, if you don't play that way, it makes things a little shady. For example, if we play chess, and we play a chess tournament with a lot of players; if one player chooses to play with 15 queens and a king rather than the normal pieces, does that not make the game unfair? The game wasn't meant to be played that way, and that one player's actions result in an unfair game for everyone else.

- Someone has to take the blame sometime. If it doesn't cause a negative consequence, all matters taken into consideration, then why not? (In fact, if I can take the blame in order to make a situation good, then whyevernot?)

This is an awesome game. If I could take the blame for all the problems on here, if it means freeing up the time for Logress and GGG and whoever else it is that runs this to do what they need to do, etc, then why not? I'd be happy to do that in fact.

Go ahead. Blame me :D

- Two wrongs don't make one right... But three lefts do :D
Image Image
UThief

Postby Shirozaki » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:04 am

Peralisc9001 wrote:- Games that blame the players for their own bugs should be banned by law.

- Pretentious players that don't realize playing a game is a privilege, not a right, deserve to be shot.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Peralisc9001 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:03 pm

^ gets angry over a fact, then replies with an unrelated comment

Also your post seems to reflect of a life lived under dictatorship or communism. I have a different form of government where i live so it's hard for me to understand your anger.

Just look at it this way. You have your own company and your product are boxes of cereal, your machines are malfunctioning and they add 15% more content than they should. Do you really think i have an obligation to return the box or complain about it? :roll: Now add in the cost per content being HUUUUUUGE! Who in his right mind would complain about the little extra?
Manager finds out about the overfilled boxes you bought during the past months and decides to put a ban for you in his local shop.

You then say it's not your fault, some random angry person tells you, that customers who think buying cereal boxes is a right and not a privilege, deserve to be shot.
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby Shirozaki » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:15 pm

Peralisc9001 wrote:Comparing a service with a product like cereals.

Peralisc9001 wrote:Considers behavioural code a sign for municipal repression

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby hexagram » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:22 am

+1 uthiefs 2nd long post. I agree with a lot.

Alteil is free to play and a great game

with patience and time you can be competive e.g. prebuilts... pt cards. Just look at players like myself or blacksun...

Paying helps get stuff quicker and directly supports the game.

Free players are needed too to provide opponents - increase gaming community - sometimes provide fodder for veterans and opponents for others. Plus they may start paying if they like it.

Also other ways to support alteil like super rewards....which a lot of games have to get some income from free players - usually kids who cannot pay?

I just wonder if this trick works on japan alteil Anyone test it there and whether it can be detected / you can get into trouble for using it. I do not think they mind too much if one/ a few do it but there is the risk of a penalty. They will mind more if everyone/most do it. They will probably remove it eventually if they can - see no reason why not.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Rougefox » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:11 am

bottom line is... Alteil staff has stated quite clearly in multiple locations that only one or the other of free daily lotto and mirage master may be done each day. any manipulation that breaks that clearly stated rule is an obvious exploit and anyone caught using said exploit should be punished in some way. It is like any other law in effect in most of the world, if you get caught breaking it, you get penalized. if you don't agree with the law, there are channels for arguing your case (but you need more than, "i don't like this law") to have said law changed. Also, no amount of perceived persecution or such gives anyone a right to break a law.
Rougefox

Next

Return to Fellana's Laboratory