Have you replaced Romdeau with a spam bot?

Have you replaced Romdeau with a spam bot?

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Mon May 13, 2013 5:49 am

Seriously the message in my inbox looks like nothing other than an automated spam mail.

Something about verbal abuse LOL! The forum is filled with that.

Anyways if you did replace rom with a bot, i want to suggest to keep that bot because it does fit in with alteil very well. I mean a bot really helps your cause to do nothing. I also like the randomness of it, because the forums are cluttered with verbal abuse, but somehow there are random warning sent. :lol: ;th2

I know the mere fact of getting that message is hilarious, but i thought i better talk about it than just laugh hard.
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Re: Have you replaced Romdeau with a spam bot?

Postby angelspawns » Mon May 13, 2013 6:47 am

Lemme get this straight; you get warnings in your PM and wonder why. Then you decide to ask publicly (not directly) what the use of it is, and laugh at it?

You're acting like an annoying pest. My advice is a temporary ban around 3 weeks on his game account and perma forum account since you're contributing absolutely nothing and we can miss you like toothace. When a forum ban is -once again- evaded, perma ban on game account.
People should be able to appeal perma bans after 3~6 months or so. Since every1 deserves another chance IF they show a change of heart. ;)

Just a suggestion.
angelspawns

Re: Have you replaced Romdeau with a spam bot?

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon May 13, 2013 12:04 pm

It's really funny this is in Safira's. It's not even about improving the game at all. Just a token troll thread!
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Return to General Off Topic