Gratz Romdeau

Re: Gratz Romdeau

Postby Callonia » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:15 pm

And to celebrate 1 year anniversary... Swordgirls basically gave everyone 10 talentium ingots which is worth 20$ if you buy 10 of them for free.

<3 Now I have to think whether to get Icy Glacier character with it immediately or not XD Score!

Meanwhile on alteil, everyone gets a miracle fruit which people recycle for 30 gran cuz its proven to never work against return grimiore! :lol:

Yeah Imma get icy glacier, an hawt android. Laterz!
Callonia

Postby Icyglare » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:10 pm

Links to pics of me please
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Callonia » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:00 am

I just made few more cards that I want to have....

Then i went to battle to check them out and they promptly gave me an nerdgasm right there on the spot.

That deck's points is at 301 atm.

So much options to snowball and kick yer ****. Even a old favorite of mine.. a frickin Guard Knight had 20/8/30...

There was so much buffing going on around that even a quick eisenwane jump in = ubar eisenwane because everyone is ubar.

LOL I'M NOT GOING BACK TO ALTEIL AFTER THIS LOLOL CRUX SO AWESOME IT BLOWS MY MIND.

Crux and Solar go to war?

Crux bribe Lapierre with alcohol and handsome men.

Lapierre defects.

Solar loses because it's only buffer switched sides.

Solar troops gets steamrolled everywhere because they need ex lapierre lulz.

Don't expect me to spend money even on next set lolololol refess will be crap as usual where their only value is in toilet paper if they are printed out.

And I only spent 55$ so far and SGO just gave me 20$ worth of stuff for free today.\

Have fun with boring removal spam in alteil guyz.

I'm happy in SGO. Cyas.

Its over, I'm not playing solar kingdom anymore. bai bai. Why play them when I got Cruxs LOL I gave alteil a chance, i waited for a year at least.

I'm having so much fun I feel like posting a random picture.

Callonia

Postby kirk22 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:22 am

....if your so happy then why do you feel the need to come back and post in the Alteil forums? Wouldn't it be easier to just stay away entirely from the thing that seems to fill you with so much rage?
ImageImage
kirk22

Postby gadu » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:57 pm

He's making us jelly. Let him post what he wants and leave him alone Kirk. Cal is a hero to many around here. Show some respect. 8-)

I miss you Cal. Keep kicking arse at whatever game you play.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:28 pm

I changed my sig in honor of callonia!
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby gadu » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:38 am

GonFreeces31 wrote:I changed my sig in honor of callonia!

I'm changing my sig from icky Rom to awesome Callonia too.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Callonia » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:55 am

Aw you guys know how to make me red.

SGO bugged out a little bit after the restart today so I had to play SGO in IE for awhile urgh.

I had fun today on SGO, did a bunch of duels with my friends. . .

Used a bunch of new cards that I crafted last night like Sword Girl Luthica, Crux Knight Lukif.

My friend played Crux Knights in gowen style, dropping uber standalone followers one by one while I had units that synergized with each other pretty good. He went multifaction dat sissy! DON'T HE UNDERSTANDS THAT CRUX > ALL! But he chose Crux faction so I'll let him off with that.

Anyways, the duel went badly for him as my units buffed each other via real snowball style not temporary one turn buffs with limiters that usa alteil loves.

One of his last units on field was a Prefect Layna, my Guard Knight attacked her impulsively perhaps to hide that she's really lazy, took 5 hp off prefect layna but prefect layna healed back up 5 hp. http://sword-girls.info/cards/prefect-layna Then it was my opponent's turn, prefect layna perhaps being sore over a torn dress or two from my Guard knight, struck the guard knight for painful blow and guard knight hit back for another 5 damage only to see it get healed back up to full. Guard knight isn't buffed because I had Sword Girls Luthica on the field before she took the killing blow and so I had guard knight come and fight.

After that skirmish between Guard Knight and Prefect Layna is over, I watched Eisenwane pwn Prefect Layna like it's nothing and all xD two shot woo-hoo! If i remember correctly, it took hits from my eisenwane and luthica preventer to chase prefect layna away. Sorry about the empty field on the screenshot the battle was moving quickly and I having too much fun watching to screenshot in time xD

Four girls on my side of field out of five girls snowballs, think about that for abit.

Herp derp, lets throw return on ex lapierre and declare victory. ( ;a38 abuser)

Herp derp, lets throw return on marksman knight, no wait, eisenwane, no wait luthica, no wait. . .
what th I can't just throw a return and declare victory wow frak you i can't win for free omg i hate you ( ;a38 abuser)

He raged about impossibility of onani master dilates being defeated and challenged to a rematch, there was a rematch.

I dropped Crux Knight Lukif cuz i got her in opening hand so why not. http://sword-girls.info/cards/crux-knight-lukif

Lulz unoneshottable tanks gogo. To put it in the terms so that you can understand, if dilate use it's noob slash and it does 100 damage, Lukif gets 100 hp and survives with 30 hp left then oneshots Onani Master Dilate for being a ****. Then a bringer goes out and uses his emo strike on lukif for other 100 damage? Aw if this was alteil usa, lukif dies. But alas for refess haters, this is SGO! Lukif gets another 100 hp and survives again with 30 hp and murders bringer in return.

A tank that one can't just push down or jump over with no effort whatsoever. xD

Yes, I am aware it's killable with a single shield break but IDC.

Its very nice and refreshing experience to drop a tank and watch the opponent scramble in panic to take it down instead of just going eh, remove it from teh field on same turn or next turn with no damage done whatsoever like the norm it is in alteil usa. I'm always the one forced to plan around opponent's OP units while having crap notworthwhile units in solar. Its nice having both offensive and defensive tactics for once. Instead of my opponents having both and I only have one tactic. I feel empowered not having to rely on a **** single lvl 3 unit for years now.

Crux Knights is just that fun. Oh and I killed an martial artist abuser in SGO few days ago, he used some unit called striker.. she died an swift death in revenge of rom's biased errata on ex dista's pedo touch.

Lets see, what picture should i use this time?

Eh, i'll go with two this time around.

This picture, was taken when my Brunhildr used to be weak and frail.... so slaying an bear like this was quite an accomplishment with only minor blacksmithing done on my sword n armor. I was fighting my heart out and the housecarl lydia opted to be a cheerleader >_>

See ya guys laterz.

Callonia

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:56 pm

What's up with all the huge pics? Hahaha
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby Callonia » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:31 am

ForgotPassNotWorking wrote:What's up with all the huge pics? Hahaha

Phew i'm tired.

This week was one heck of a week, sword girls online's anniversary combined with world of tank's anniversary XD

Dream Island? It have 10 clears on it done now XD Haven't bothered to try raise the like/stat for transformation of my character cards yet, been too busy lolol
I want strategist Elly, she's hawt.

And world of tanks, I think I am finding myself enjoying the Type 62. I faked out this T-54 and killed him XD He called me a lucky F*****. Even when it was totally obvious to me that he's pissed off and is going in for a rage ram on my poor light tank so i just reversed and shot up his right side Cuz I fooled him into going to his left where I baited him into going cuz I moved my tank there and moved back out otherwise i would've died.

And the huge pics is amply demonstrating the need of [spoiler][/spoiler] function which this forum still don't have even now.
Callonia

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic