RANDOM POST THREAD

Re: Jp new event special

Postby gadu » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:31 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:
Callonia wrote:And ogre battle 64.

I liked this game XD

It's so rare that people even know what this game is and even rarer to actually find to buy. I still I have my cartridge after all this time. :shock:

Callonia wrote:
gadu wrote:
Callonia wrote: Ogre battle 64 still have better...

One of my favorites.:

*Hugs Gadu back.*

*Hugs Gon back*
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Callonia » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:00 am

You hugged wrong person gadu.

Anyways I still got my ogre battle 64 and n64 safely stored away. If I feel like playing my n64, I break out the ogrebattle 64, Its only game I still play on n64, everything else didn't quite stand up to the test of time very well. As in, it was fun in the past, but boring these days.

And hmm asxlen, i think my generic set up was basically, Attack/item/counter=autopotion/maintenance/ignore height or Movement. Germina boots is teh default boot of the choice coz it gives +1 jump/mov unless i wan tot specialize the character.

Simple/efficient and gets the job done. Honestly Gil wasn't a issue for me i had over what hundreds of thousands of gil so auto potion is perfect way for me to go. I got that rich cuz I was just fighting battles for fun. No returns removing my units from battle ;D

I like dancers. I remember getting the first one.. I was amused by how it did its work although sadly the dance animation isn't that awesome to watch considering the graphics and all. But, 5 dancers = entire enemy field dies a slow stunned death. gogogo bazillion debuffs on enemy units.

I never liked cid guy, he was simply too overpowered and godly of a character = not fun at all i just yawned as he facerolled monsters.

My favorite classes was squires, knights, lancers, summoners, and hrm.. archers! That's it i think..

I messed around and had a bunch of lvl 1 squires going up against lvl 99 monsters for lulz and win. Even had all squire party late in the game going up against really strong monsters. Its dangerous, careful otherwise you will get wiped out relatively quick, so far this hasn't happened to me yet but i've had few close calls if i remember correctly.

I'm kinda forgetting but kinda remember at same time, there's a way to have 100% success rate with lancer's jump rate, simply just use jumps upon targets with AT charged up to 34 and below = 100% success rate while 35 or 36 and up i can't remember which it was 35 or 36 = always fail. That is on a target with no haste buff though. How I found that out? I had a couple of lancers using their jump and jump landed on the 34 one while 35 one dodged the jump. After i found that out, all party lancers was an great option for me, Its funny watching monsters be butthurt because of jump attacks just destroying them.

And the Alchemist's gun equip skill? I had parties like knights, lancers, squires and archers equip guns and shoot the enemies to death lol Come to think of it, i've been playing with heierrat before heierrat even existed lol

Other thing, I've never used classes like priests to keep my party healthy, they're unreliable and requires faith and has AT requirement before heal goes off and cuz of that, I prefer using alchemists lol I used potions for the whole game to keep my party healed along with occasional summon heal spell. Coz... how powerful healing spells are depends on the faith of characters receiving the heals are. That made me remember the robot character. He's innocent as in cannot be harmed by spells whatsoever just cuz he doesn't believe in spells and gods lol

Archer chicks in FFT is pretty.
Callonia

Postby gadu » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:35 am

Callonia wrote:You hugged wrong person gadu.

Oops. Sorry Cal, I didn't mean to make you all jelly.

*Hugs Callonia* :oops:
gadu

Postby fargone » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:54 pm

Where's my hug?
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Callonia » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:08 pm

fargone wrote:Where's my hug?

Have u played FFT or Ogre battle 64?
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:19 pm

what about mimic job, it has only one skill and that is to mimic action, which is hilarious. personally i like the samurai mediator(cause he can recruit stuff/plus use gun) and ninja class and yes cid is overrated hes the trademark cid that appears in every FF game along with biggs and wedge, i used aegis more than him but my favorite guy was ramza since hes the only person who can use ultima, the ultimate failure skill, but i think tactic ogre had the more difficult job class system, especially trying to recruit an angel knight so many conditioning not to mention it not as good as regular human, not to mention fairy was horrible

also forgot to mention the white day event ends in like 2hrs from now, and im trying to exchange my pcs for 30g each, need to save up my gran for new ex cards and maybe set14
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby Callonia » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:09 pm

asxlen64 wrote:what about mimic job, it has only one skill and that is to mimic action, which is hilarious. personally i like the samurai mediator(cause he can recruit stuff/plus use gun) and ninja class and yes cid is overrated hes the trademark cid that appears in every FF game along with biggs and wedge, i used aegis more than him but my favorite guy was ramza since hes the only person who can use ultima, the ultimate failure skill, but i think tactic ogre had the more difficult job class system, especially trying to recruit an angel knight so many conditioning not to mention it not as good as regular human, not to mention fairy was horrible

also forgot to mention the white day event ends in like 2hrs from now, and im trying to exchange my pcs for 30g each, need to save up my gran for new ex cards and maybe set14

Ah the mimes, I tried them out, wasnt my thing so i didn't use them. lol Although I can see the shenanigans. They're basically even more overpowered than onani master dilate. Only thing you have to worry about is their positioning on the battlefield, position them poorily and you screwed up. In fact, I've played with bards more than mimes lol. I just didn't like the mimes.

Meditator, I remember raging and spend like 30 minutes trying to recruit basically every single generic npcs with their unique portrait art of faces in storyline and succeeded, I've recruited the thief, and that knight chick. Only to find out that their portraits revert back to default ones instead of unique ones I raged pretty hard >_> I go crazy and recruited from basically almost every faction in FFT, cuz its fun to have soldiers. Though, i've noticed that an dancer with meditator skills will have really high success rate, I wonder why....

And to this date, I've only lost one soldier to the grim reaper :( My poor poor knight named kinison when I was a newbie. >< He died in the battle against make knight with unique face in first chapter named Ironridge. Kinison turned into a crystal. His Death only made me and Jorge better at FFT coz I entered that battle underleveled without knowing anything. After Kinison's death, I punished myself by grinding to lvl 36 and tore chapter 1/2 apart because I was so overleveled by then and only by chapter 3 that storyline npcs offer up some kind of resistance again to me. Nice, I can even remember my character's names, my beginning alchemist was named Stone, he turned into a lancer/alchemist lol only super late into the game he did become my first bard cuz i was curious. lol

And the summoner was known as Jeanne which eventually turned into my first dancer =P Ramza sucks, never liked him. Gogo generic characters, they most fun for me. Funny thing though, jeanne used to be an archer and she didn't get to be an archer again until i got an ultimas bow.

Part of the fun over starting new game is to see what kind of character names you get in the beginning with your starting characters. I only remember the first playthrough the most though but I did eventually try out all kind of strategies. I have used every single class.. I found out that I disliked caster style, rather go physical. Stab them ne'erdowell wizards. This even carries over into alteil and their op returns from wizard kingdom. U know what I should just stop playing alteil because it isn't really about unit tactics but rather spam op removals and play games with actual unit tactics like FFT and ogrebattle 64.

ok actually i've lost two, My poor Singleton paladin from ogrebattle 64, he had some of the most worst luck i've ever seen in a soldier but was also one of the most powerful, he was so strong he solos whole unit by himself. >< Now a zombie.
Callonia

Postby gadu » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:28 pm

Callonia wrote:
fargone wrote:Where's my hug?

Have u played FFT or Ogre battle 64?

Yes, that's a pre-requisite if you want to get fresh with us Fargone. ;zagar
gadu

Postby asxlen64 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:36 am

lol i never had a unit fall/die none ever reached hp0 in fft, course i cant exactly say the same thing about fire emblem, yeash that game critical is crazy, i had to play a map for 2 days straight cause of it(and by 2 days i mean 6hrs total)

also white day is over, replacing it is 3* or higher free lotto, with a bonus HIGHER CHANCES OF GETTING 4* and 5* also WOW plus a battle challenge play 50 games and earn 10point cards lol though i dont get this part

※18日までの戦績はカウントいたしませんのでご注意ください。

google says its something about not counting unless you play 18games as such lol

AND MARCH 25th set 14 shows up, check it out and all that goodness hehe preview page is also up
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby fargone » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:01 pm

Aww... I don't qualify for hugs :(

Poor me
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic