Taking a long break.

Re: Taking a long break.

Postby Callonia » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:20 am

ForgotPassNotWorking wrote:
Callonia wrote:
hexagram wrote:computer lacks specs. Tanki is a good substitute for me.

Just checked it, looks like funny game. The kind I'd see on n64 back in old days xD Reminded me of battle tanx: global assault for n64.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BattleTanx:_Global_Assault

Used to play it alot xD

YOU ARE STILL POSTING! WHAT BREAK IS THIS?

PS: I AM FULLY AWARE I HAVE CAPS ON AND THAT IT'S POINTLESS, SO YOU WON'T HAVE TO TELL ME THAT.

Taking a break from alteil, which means I'm not playing in arena because it' been aggravating running into WK too much while trying to play lvl 3 rushes. I'm merely playing world of tanks more until death to return spam happens or there's so much newbs in folrart arena where makes the chance of me running into a WK file from boring meta spammer people super low instead of every single battle.

Also, you have caps lock on atm. U forgot to turn it off.

And my break is progressing wonderfully, I almost got the Conqueror tank from UK, few moar days left for it I suspect. Raked up 67k xp today.
And I really like King Tiger, It only needs 18k xp left to unlock E75 xD That tank is magnificent beast. Silly fools in english tanks and russian tanks trying to beat a king tiger at it's own game.. which is trying to outsnipe me xD

Ammoracked IS and t-50, set an kv5 on fire, carrying an tier 5 fight while driving in a puny pz38t, taking over a valley over on my own in a tiger P and doing the job for sissies that don't want to get hit XD

Been a good day of woting.
Callonia

Postby asxlen64 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:23 am

ForgotPassNotWorking wrote:YOU ARE STILL POSTING! WHAT BREAK IS THIS?

PS: I AM FULLY AWARE I HAVE CAPS ON AND THAT IT'S POINTLESS, SO YOU WON'T HAVE TO TELL ME THAT.

i quit both alteils, though i still show up everyday, doing free lotto/mm and even visit chat/ forums, well not so much forums. i quit alteil, not the community.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
asxlen64

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:10 am

Well that still means you are playing alteil. I don't do MM or dailies even. So that's what i call quit alteil, well probably not for good tho.
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby fargone » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:15 pm

Hey Call,

I have been playing World of Tanks as well. I only have one tier 8 tank - an IS-3 - but research is building fast and it won't take long before I have more. I had to play spg's to understand how to play without being target numero uno. Good game.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Callonia » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:10 am

fargone wrote:Hey Call,

I have been playing World of Tanks as well. I only have one tier 8 tank - an IS-3 - but research is building fast and it won't take long before I have more. I had to play spg's to understand how to play without being target numero uno. Good game.

Nice, I'm just 106k exp away until getting Conqueror XD I guess at least 2 more days for me if I play same amount like last 4 days.

Btw if you ever want to start down the UK heavy line, use all the tanks in battle then don't use the churchill 7, that tank is trash. Equally bad as Blessed Acolyte, too slow to get anywhere = your **** when your team died because you wasnt at the battleline. I ragesold my churchill 7 and never looked back.

Even Amx 40 is more entertaining than churchill 7.
Callonia

Postby Callonia » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:49 pm

I haz mah conqueror now! The Haters can go somewhere and hate!

Edit: Took completely 100% stock conqueror into a battle at least once.

Result?

Draw

2069 damage

1062 detect damage, not bad at all because i got humped to death by like four tanks lolol but killed a couple XD
Callonia

Postby Callonia » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:09 am

I made a fun thread and decided to share it with you guys too.

The novel idea i had worked very well lols.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php ... om-medium/
Callonia

Postby fargone » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:30 am

Yeah, I have a black prince, which is not a bad tank once you get used to it. It is was the churchills wanted to be. It's a long slow road down the English hvy line (its a long slow road going anywhere in those tanks, lol).

I started building French tanks - going hvy for the challenge of it all. Their tier 4 hvy has a tier 3 gun at best... very painful. Once past that the weapons choices improve in leaps and bounds.

Otherwise, slowly working towards the chinese light tanks as well.

I bought a KV-2 and got the big damage gun, instantly regretted it, lol. Now I have to grind another 14k xp on it to get a better gun, sigh.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Callonia » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:06 pm

Yeah xD B1 is just bad but only good thing about them is their armor, I think i've bounced alot of shots on them as long as there's no TDs shooting at them.

Top gun on bdr g1b is pretty good, but has that usual long aim time because frenchies can't stop drinking wine.

Wait until you get the barn turret on arl 44, its a magnet for bullies even a death star will postpone their planet killing fun just to shoot at an arl 44 with barn turret :P But when you upgrade it, people shoot at you alot less!

Like, you see 10 tanks on enemy team shootin at your teammates, they stop shooting at them and turn their turrets at once and shoot at you only. This has the tendency to get themselves killed by your teammates if you can stay alive long enough. Its an weird event that i exploit alot on world of tanks on several tanks.

KV-2 eh, i don't really like it at all even when fully upgraded its just boring.
Play the pz4 and m4 sherman if you want the derp, and shoot gold.

Spam them while you still can, HEAT apparently gonna get nerfed because devs is butthurt over the effectiveness. Which is just ridiculous because HE sucks.

Why shoot 2 HE rounds for just 400 damage when I can fit in 4 AP rounds for 800 damage. And they're inaccurate. Slow shell travel time. Oh and HEAT bounces while HE doesn't. HEAT have the increased pen which makes it better than HE allowing you to do maximum damage of 360 or more but due to all the retards that think they can CQB with their precious sniper rifles against shotgunners HEAT gonna get nurfed. While that can work in fallout, it doesn't quite work well against living opponents like humans and their grey matter.
Callonia

Previous

Return to General Off Topic