Dragonball: Evolution

Television and Movies

Re: Dragonball: Evolution

Postby VinegarSoda » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:13 pm

yeah, yeah, and ruin Blue Gender, too!! (My guess is that that series is soooo god-awful that Fox'll probably end up making improvements. Isn't that scary as hell?
Refess Pimp...in training.

;a41
VinegarSoda

Postby Peralisc2 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:58 pm

I liked blue gender. -.-
It deserves a 10. Talk trash about haruhi and such!
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby VinegarSoda » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:39 pm

I apologize, but that show nearly killed me!

Anyway, their must be some anime we wouldn't mind them crapping on. If we could find that, there'd be no conflict. ;a33

;a41
VinegarSoda

Postby lupos » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:17 pm

Peralisc2 wrote:Do they want to **** Cowboy Bebop next or that was just a joke? :/

I think it was called serenity
lupos
Site Admin

Postby Gota » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:14 pm

I also liked blue gender, I thought the story was very nice.
There were poor things about it, but the overall idea was nice enough that had me searching for the anime to watch it after seeing 1 episode of it on tv.
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby VinegarSoda » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:51 am

I kinda wouldn't mind ruined movies if it was meant to be funny. I'd just consider it a parody, like Space balls, Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged, or....this

(Click with caution, lol. Thing nearly killed me ♥. ;a33 )

Making a parody is one thing; ruining a franchise for the sake of ca$h is another. People who ruin movies should be hung (unless they are truly sorry and make up for it with a super badass movie).

;a41
VinegarSoda

Postby Peralisc2 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:00 am

At least we get Dragonball Kai from some team that knows how to not **** up, which is a great remake from DBZ.

I wonder would people hate this hollywood movie if it was just a remake of a crappy arc such as the Buu one?
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Phades » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:03 pm

Peralisc2 wrote:
VinegarSoda wrote:They already attacked CardCaptor Sakura...now they're back to warp Anime as we know it.

Well they should make hollywood movies of animes such as Clannad, Kanon, Shuffle, Code Geass, Higurashi and TTGL please! Oh ya, ruin those!
But then again probably the fans will like those movies. :?

Well there is a wealth of H movies/games they could "ruin" and none would notice or care really i think...
Phades

Postby VinegarSoda » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:18 am

But then children wouldn't be able to force their parents to take them! Think like a b a s t a r d! They want money, and Hentai isn't mainstream enough. They couldn't really sell it, and if they did, it'd be kinda creepy...That's why Goku was besmirched in such a manner! Unforgivable!

;a41
VinegarSoda

Postby Peralisc2 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:39 am

Then why cowboy beebop? Why not TTGL or Death Note or Clannad or Fullmetal Alchemist ... Bleach, Once piece (god forbid those morons to do that)? Something newer and more popular these days.
Or are they going to make sure they trash everything and DB was just the first small step in their journey?

Naruto would probably get an improvement. :D
I do watch naruto but seriously it lacks so much that i think they will do some good to this one show if they make a movie of it.
ImageImage
Peralisc2

PreviousNext

Return to Advent's Dream Machine