Dragonball: Evolution

Television and Movies

Re: Dragonball: Evolution

Postby Phades » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:18 pm

I could see Shia LeBeouf as naruto. I can't personally think of a younger end actor who is more annoying naturally.
Phades

Postby VinegarSoda » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:43 pm

Phades wrote:I could see Shia LeBeouf as naruto. I can't personally think of a younger end actor who is more annoying naturally.

I had to post this. Just too perfect. ;th2

Peralisc2 wrote:Then why cowboy beebop? Why not TTGL or Death Note or Clannad or Fullmetal Alchemist ... Bleach, Once piece (god forbid those morons to do that)? Something newer and more popular these days.
Or are they going to make sure they trash everything and DB was just the first small step in their journey?

Naruto would probably get an improvement. :D
I do watch naruto but seriously it lacks so much that i think they will do some good to this one show if they make a movie of it.

Anyway, I second this notion. Any objections to crapping on (the American version of) Naruto? :lol:

And yes, as this effort by Fox is a calculated assault upon every thing we who watch anime consider holy. Bleach? Death Note? These titles are far too new and mainstream to be respected by all, in addition to being produced by the imfamous Shonen Jump. (They milk the shows for all they're worth, but at least they are respectful.) No. Fox has been doing their homework, and they know to hit hard where it hurts. I wouldn't be surprised if within a year or two we will see the bloodied heads of Ash and Pikachu on pikes, after the terrible abuse they will receive in a live-action film. "Who cares?" you say. We no one...if you are talking about the newer ones. But Fox won't do that, will they? No, they hold nothing sacred and will make probably go after the heart, crapping and crapping upon the first season. "They wouldn't!" you think...and then you look at Goku, a broken shell of his former self.

Well, that's enough ranting for one post. And I love Shonen Jump (Gin Tama!) I just don't think they've reached classic status yet. Naruto almost has, though I don't think it deseves it very much. Oh man, am I gonna get flamed... ;)
Refess Pimp...in training.

;a41
VinegarSoda

Postby Peralisc2 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:22 pm

But naruto, bleach and one piece are in some way very close to what DBZ is + being viewed by so many id say it is kinda classic.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Harion » Mon May 11, 2009 5:41 pm

so what? DBZ sucks
i seriously cannot stand all the shouting in that anime
it destroys world, i tell you! worlds!
just by shouting!

i expect most remakes to be crap

you know why?

because producers who go after something popular aren't in it for the art

did cha think Harry Potter producers cared a whit if they destroyed the book to an unrecognizable crap?
Rowling had to insist on some strict contract terms to keep producers from messing with the book as a whole

anyway, the only adaptation that ever pained me was the adaptation of my beloved Earthsea
if ever i get a chance to meet whoever directed that movie
i will beat him to a pulp until he realizes the enormity of his crime
My goal is not to win, but to have fun.
But since winning is fun, I can't help but to make winning my goal.
--
Bear killing axe-man was meant to be what it's name suggests - a killer unit. Sadly, there were no bears to kill in Alteil.
Harion

Previous

Return to Advent's Dream Machine