Swordgirls TCG

TCG's

Re: Swordgirls TCG

Postby Nerdstick » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:55 am

Sorry bud, Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:04 pm. I just check in every once in a while, but like the mod on SG said, keep the petty arguments in PM-form (and try not to use the 'I'm not responding to you anymore lalala' argument just to go back on it seconds later). Though I'd appreciate it if you'd keep any personal insults on your blog where nobody will read it, rather than harassing me all the time. And with that, I shall now no longer acknowledge you, it is beneath me.

For those unaware (as I've not seen any mention of it), currently there's a set of limited edition cards up for grabs: the Morning set. Originally debuted as a Valentines event in the KR version, we're getting the chance to grab 'em..for the next couple of weeks or so, as it's unspecified when the end-date is. 5 Chocolates per, 175 mats (25 of each accessory) per chocolate. A steep cost, but at this reward: Morning Sita (or one of the other three mascots). I believe you start with one chocolate and a handful of materials to start off with, as well as a large chocolate+yellowcoin+180mat giveaway you'd have missed if you haven't signed up by now, so you really only need two chocolates if you used those mats to craft one. It took me about 200 PVP games to earn them, though..
Nerdstick

Postby Romdeau » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:02 am

I have a question.

Why does a thread about SwordGirls have 50 billion pages, which is more then like 99% of threads in Alteil forums?
Romdeau

Postby hexagram » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:45 pm

Romdeau wrote:I have a question.

Why does a thread about SwordGirls have 50 billion pages, which is more then like 99% of threads in Alteil forums?

Popular with alteil players?

Just 1 thread allowed on topic - big thread.

I am sure alteil has a lot of the same threads - similar- same topics repeated again over 4yr history. If you join all such threads together easily have lots of 100+ super threads.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby Callonia » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:05 pm

So like, i just found out changyou is a chinese run company.

So now, I'm not playing it at all, and waiting a year to three years before I play it because I'm pretty sure it will be a train wreck like last two chinese companies.

If its still running good, I play it. Sorry but past experience = me racist towards chinese. They're horrible horrible people. I should have seen it coming from the login problems on first week.

So like, if swordgirls die in first year, I will laugh. If it lives for 4 years and more, I'd be impressed and start playing it.
Callonia

Postby wakka9ca » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:45 pm

Callonia wrote:If its still running good, I play it. Sorry but past experience = me racist towards chinese. They're horrible horrible people.

Hey. No racist feelings there. >_>

The game itself is developed by a Korean company though. But the game itself is still lacking compared to Alteil...
wakka9ca

Postby Nerdstick » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:04 pm

Callonia wrote:So like, i just found out changyou is a chinese run company.

So now, I'm not playing it at all, and waiting a year to three years before I play it because I'm pretty sure it will be a train wreck like last two chinese companies.

If its still running good, I play it. Sorry but past experience = me racist towards chinese. They're horrible horrible people. I should have seen it coming from the login problems on first week.

So like, if swordgirls die in first year, I will laugh. If it lives for 4 years and more, I'd be impressed and start playing it.

The Sword Girls staff (at least on the forum) aren't chinese, you're just speaking of their parent company.
Nerdstick

Postby Callonia » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:44 pm

So far in all the games I've played merely having a chinese or more in positions of power = kiss of death on every single game they produce. I'm going to let time to prove me wrong or not. Minimum one year wait before I even think of playing Swordgirls tcg.

It doesn't matter, the Chinese culture doesn't lend very well for gaming. They need to change themselves first.
Callonia

Postby Romdeau » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:09 am

Just because they own the game doesn't mean they actively manage it.
Romdeau

Postby Callonia » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:22 am

Romdeau wrote:Just because they own the game doesn't mean they actively manage it.

Just like how Alteil US is managed eh. Either way, I'm being careful. Cuz in the past, China has proven themselves to be amazingly crappy. I'm being careful, after being bitten twice. I'd be annoyed if i get tricked for third time if that does happen. Well, from anything on I don't even look at if it have a chinese name in it.
Callonia

Postby Patrick123 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:54 am

So you are saying that alteil is managed by a chinese guy? If it's true then people like jackie chan should stick to real fighting instead of video games.
Patrick123

PreviousNext

Return to Zugateroza's Crypt