Seasonal Artwork discussion

Alteil Art and Artists

Re: Seasonal Artwork discussion

Postby phailures » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:57 pm

Wait...Zal is female?
Image
phailures
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:35 pm

Re: Seasonal Artwork discussion

Postby CainHyde » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:30 pm

wakka9ca wrote:
Khiruki wrote:...Glosfiea...
...Glosfiea?
Glosfiea...?
...Glosfiea!
Glosfiea....

Oohhh! Twin Wing Knight! Yes! My brain is still working!

Also...Chaos Zalz...? o_O


Yeah, it took me a whooping 40 seconds to recall who glosfiea was. I usually just call her Fea but yeah....

Lol at chaos zal cosplay. Is Zal trying to cosplay a young girl?

It seems to me a girl decide to do cosplay with Chaos Zal armor. :p
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
User avatar
CainHyde
 
Posts: 1676
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:55 am

Re: Seasonal Artwork discussion

Postby wakka9ca » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:34 am

You never know...
Image
Image
User avatar
wakka9ca
 
Posts: 1375
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:34 pm

Re: Seasonal Artwork discussion

Postby ErnnLaties » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:43 am

can people post up pics of the new valentine seasonal cards? if there are any this year??
User avatar
ErnnLaties
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:56 am

Re: Seasonal Artwork discussion

Postby Shirozaki » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:59 am

Not exactly seasonal, but thought I'd post it here instead of creating a new thread for one piece of art.

Image

Anyone guesses who that is?

It's prototype-Ruuca.
Apparently there is some sort of contest every year, where the winner gets his art card-ized (I'm pretty sure I didn't make up that word), and Ruuca is a product of said contest.
Image
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
User avatar
Shirozaki
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 pm
Location: Capital of Books

Re: Seasonal Artwork discussion

Postby CainHyde » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:26 pm

Hm... Shiro were you here when Alteil USA also join in that contest too?
If you are, did the winner art already card-ized?
I am curious of the final card version.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
User avatar
CainHyde
 
Posts: 1676
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:55 am

Re: Seasonal Artwork discussion

Postby Callonia » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:30 pm

Shirozaki wrote:Not exactly seasonal, but thought I'd post it here instead of creating a new thread for one piece of art.

Image

Anyone guesses who that is?

It's prototype-Ruuca.
Apparently there is some sort of contest every year, where the winner gets his art card-ized (I'm pretty sure I didn't make up that word), and Ruuca is a product of said contest.


Oh i like, although it looks like she cut off her long hair in that picture. xD
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4790
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Seasonal Artwork discussion

Postby Shirozaki » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:57 am

CainHyde wrote:Hm... Shiro were you here when Alteil USA also join in that contest too?
If you are, did the winner art already card-ized?
I am curious of the final card version.

You mean this one or the one Pera won in 2009?
Image
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
User avatar
Shirozaki
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 pm
Location: Capital of Books

Re: Seasonal Artwork discussion

Postby CainHyde » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:42 am

Shirozaki wrote:
CainHyde wrote:Hm... Shiro were you here when Alteil USA also join in that contest too?
If you are, did the winner art already card-ized?
I am curious of the final card version.

You mean this one

^This one.
Also could you give link for the one Pera won in 2009?
I only know 1 art contest.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
User avatar
CainHyde
 
Posts: 1676
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:55 am

Re: Seasonal Artwork discussion

Postby Callonia » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:37 pm

So logress, ggg, and lupos can draw? I'm surprised.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4790
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

PreviousNext

Return to LeBeau's Studio

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests