Character Tree, or "Ask Anything"

Alteil Story Discussion

Re: Character Tree, or "Ask Anything"

Postby hexagram » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:17 am

v0.01
v0.2, Added Duchy, Abyssal Forces and the rest of the Solar Kingdom.
v0.4 Added Magic Dolls and undeads (Minor spoiler), fixed mistakes.
v0.6 Added Mermaids and WK, fixed crossing-errors.

Nice work- some people have time - you seem to like the story. Pretty useful trees. You should get some kind of reward for them Maybe 50 gran/5 pt cards for each one atleast. Logress if your reading( maybe I should pm him/you could). Lose nothing asking for some kind of reward for all future ones -first 3 are free?

Just realised it is one big tree - 200 gran / 20 pt cards for lot

Similar to Gon's example decks- same reward for gon. Same with guy for japan files -but maybe not. Unlikely to happen though.

I am assumming you are using the limited stories we have -otherwise just (edcuated guessing/ making stuff up.

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby wakka9ca » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:27 am

Agios looks like an angel from Aquarion (sorry too much EVOL lately makes me think of Mikage all the time)
wakka9ca

Postby AngelicDeath » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:26 am

Hi Shiro,

So looking ahead to set 12 and on. There are 7 Duchy of Crest units, 1 dragon rider, 1 assasin, and 2 undead plus an undead witch support unit ( think priestess of madness but better/her skill returns 2 undeadfor 0 sp if i read right).

Is it safe to assume that the attack on the stronghold of chaos resultedin victory for the combined Solar/Duchy forces. This set also includes "Anger" grim and the one with the Dortnail unleashed guy Vol Agni so I take it they vanquished Chaos Annarose. Furthermore, Noze gets skewered by Cassandra.

Since this next set ( for Lawtia at least ) centers around the Duchy do you know what that chapter entails? Truckload of Wizard Kingdom units as well but I couldn't get a good beadon their fivestar. Something about a demon Derived? Ariete- she is Wizard Kingdom/Royalty.

Cheers,
AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Previous

Return to Steel's Campfire