Semi-comprehensive character list (possible spoilers)

Alteil Story Discussion

Re: Semi-comprehensive character list (possible spoilers)

Postby GOSCAR » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:13 pm

Alphonce is leading the armies to the Envoy of Chaos castle. Not to battle crest.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby winfrith279 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:18 pm

To some citizens, triad of chaos=crest. :lol:
The original pic was too big. °ᴥ°
winfrith279

Postby AngelicDeath » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:39 pm

Hi Shiro and others.

Nice additions. I didn't have the cards handy while updating the primary paragraph so that helped alot. Plus apple keeps wanting to spellcheck my words so the grammar is kinda screwy.

There is obviously no love loss between the Duchy and the undead. Seems these 2 have been going at it since before the war of the Sun and Moon from what i gather. I'll put your additions into the main para.

Shiro-any word on that guy Zagar is meeting with in the upcoming set? he doesn't look that familiar to me.

talk to you soon,
AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby AngelicDeath » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:13 pm

Hi all,

I just want to thank those that gave support and Were interested in the characters and storyline.
I will not be continuing either the character list or the storyline from here out. If shirozaki wishes to continue in my absence she is more than welcome and I will support her if she wants/needs (this is highly unlikely) as she reads and speaks Japanese fluently.

The return on contributing to the forums just does not outweigh the investment. It has nothing to do with the story line folder. Just personal choices I made regarding alteil.
Cheers,
Angelic
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Postby CainHyde » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:37 pm

Ah sorry to hear that. :(
Thanks for your contribution so far though.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby Callonia » Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:38 am

AngelicDeath wrote:Not sure what impact this card means to the story. Here is a meeting of sagar with ?..... About what I am not sure. When I find out I'll include it with Zagar's list.

https://login.alteil.jp/al2CardDB/detail.php?id=1341
Cheers,
Ad

I'm betting that is Zagar crossing swords with Ernst the knight of luminance.
https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/car ... php?id=180

Just noticed this thread will try to contribute more if you guys want. Its pretty obvious its Ernst in my opinion xD

ALSO, Chaos Form Zalzugal is currently fighting Zagar and Ernst at the moment. So, That picture you linked with zagar/ernst together must be likely cuz they managed to beat zalzugal off their backs or something.

And... About shrine knights.
1st Shrine Leader Lapierre: Captain of 1st Shrine Knights, also leads the Folrart Shrine Knights from set 2.
2nd Shrine leader Shathia: Captain of 2nd Shrine Knights.
3rd Shrine leader Ridrea: Captain of the 3rd Shrine Knights.
4th Shrine leader Elaice: Captain of the 4th Shrine Knights
5th Shrine leader Judie: Captain of the 5th Shrine knights "the crazies"
5th Shrine Knights as troops isn't released yet, I think they'll show up in next set.

And About Dragon riders.. i like playing with em alot.

Wasseir and his Assault Dragon Sfida - First Dragon Rider. His top pupil is Millia, that implies there is quite few other dragon riders undergoing training at same time. Wasseir likely knew the battle for holy realm was being manipulated for behind the scenes. Just don't know what's up.

Millia and her Black Dragon Gladeel also known under other name, Chaos Dragon.

And about Resource. He's not an offical dragon rider from what I see. He's still an apprentice, and is being trained under Wasseir and Millia at same time for some reason. Upset about Millia going missing, he cannot ignores the chaos unfolding so he joins the battle for holy realm against Wasseir orders. Resource seems to be riding a wyvern, not a dragon. That alone would explain why he don't pack a punch compared to Wasseir and Millia. With that, thought of, Resource is pretty strong dude on his own.

Langbart is definitely not a dragonknight, he mostly likely acquired his zombie dragon when he got killed by undeads.

King's Right Hand / Baldern is definitely not an apprentice of Wasseir. But rides a Earth Dragon. However I have to disagree with the text for him, art looks like it's a Earth Wyvern not a Earth Dragon.

So to sum it up.
Wasseir doesn't participate in the battle for holy realm cuz he likely suspects something is up. Millia is missing. Resource particpates to stop the chaos by killing the enemies causing chaos. I'm out on with the jury on whether resource is killing folrart soldiers too or just aiding them to protect the holy realm against the magic doll army attacking it.

5 Dragonriders.

two of them is unrelated to wasseir.

two of them rides wyverns not dragons. Although I won't be surprised if the dragon that langbart is riding is really a wyvern too. That dragon is too small. Bringing up the total of dragon riders back to 2 and wyvern riders up to 3. There is more wyvern riders but not covering them, just covering those characters at the moment.
Callonia

Postby Shirozaki » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:03 am

So slow Call, so slow.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Callonia » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:17 pm

Shirozaki wrote:So slow Call, so slow.

oh well.
Callonia

Postby Shirozaki » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:57 pm

Callonia wrote:
Shirozaki wrote:So slow Call, so slow.

oh well.

Oh, don't feel discouraged, just seemed weird to pick up the topic.

You are right, that is Ernst crossing his swords, three miracles were necessary for him and Zagar to defeat Zalzagul.

You are also right with Wasseir, he however does not join the war for unspecified reasons.
Millia goes missing at the beginning of the war, but reappears for the final battle. (Spoiler: It's implied she marries Alphonce, with whom she is on friendly terms)
Wrong about Wasseir though, he's as mucha Dragon Rider as Millia is, but he thinks differently than the other dragon rider.

Langbart has no relation to Wasseir, or dragons for that matter. The dragon was just a shtick Yudit gave him for lulz (probably).
Baldern is a Dragon Rider from Beltorat, considering that Beltorat is literally "Red Dragon Country", you can see where this is coming from.

Also take a look at this, which I probably should update.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Callonia » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:02 pm

Shirozaki wrote:Wrong about Wasseir though, he's as mucha Dragon Rider as Millia is, but he thinks differently than the other dragon rider.

Langbart has no relation to Wasseir, or dragons for that matter. The dragon was just a shtick Yudit gave him for lulz (probably).
Baldern is a Dragon Rider from Beltorat, considering that Beltorat is literally "Red Dragon Country", you can see where this is coming from.

Also take a look at this, which I probably should update.

Hmm, I thought I mentioned that wasseir is indeed a dragon rider, i just noted that resource looks like he is riding a wyvern.

And about Baldern, I would check the art and look at it.

Baldern card -v
https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/car ... hp?id=1096
Take a good look at the mount he is riding.

Earth Wyvern -v
https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/car ... php?id=782
Earth Wyvern matches what he is riding on the art.

Earth Dragon -v
https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/car ... php?id=238

So in conclusion i have to say, his title is just an fancy title for wyvern riders. I suspect Wyverns don't get very much recruits as compared to dragons..

edit: gonna check out your character tree soon after hw and stuff. So maybe tmw xD
Callonia

Previous

Return to Steel's Campfire