Justice = Aano?

Alteil Story Discussion

Justice = Aano?

Postby AngelicDeath » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:30 am

Hi all,

I will be working with shiro and others to update the storyline soon. I need to get 10 wins this week first.

This is kinda out of lt field but for some reason I suspect Aano is justice. It could just be the pony tails with the strap that attaches her stockings upwards...... I don't know just my suspicion. Any thoughts?

I'll start the storyline in a separate thread as the title to this one would be misleading.

Cheers,
AD
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Re: Justice = Aano?

Postby CainHyde » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:36 am

Most likely yes.
Callonia pointed it out first.
I think it's safe to assume both is same person.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11536&p=143963
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby GOSCAR » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:40 am

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11536

Yeah your like a few sets behind everyone. Also don't do the GM's job.

EDIT: NINJA'D :shock:
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby AngelicDeath » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:59 am

Thanks for the update there goscar. I missed that thread but it wasn't in the storyline folder. I rarely look in that one. It was fairly obvious to figure out though I agree.

On a separate note, you mean do not try to do what is not being currently done. Please venture over to the current storyline link and tell me where we are at. Thanks very much.

You should be very wary of telling others what to do. I can only hope you smart off to someone else in person rather than over the net and you shown some proper respect.
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

Return to Steel's Campfire