ideas for a different big refess

Strategies and Card File Construction

ideas for a different big refess

Postby saintsolja2 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:32 pm

I have been gone for about 2 years and i started playing again a little over a week ago. the past couple of days i've been running into loss after loss. i have the new starters but i want to explore my options of making a better big refess but unfortunately i don't have the tradition opens such as oseon and star dragon. I want to do something that hasn't really been looked at a big refess utilizing key cards from other spheres. All i'm asking is for suggestions on what i could use to make this better. I think i'm on to something strong but i can't exactly get help from chat so i'm asking here. If u really want to help and look at my card pool just ask me and i'll pm u what i have. well onto business here's my file as it stands. i don't know how to screenshot my file i'll just list it.

soul skills: Seraph, Cait Sith, Sunlight Knight x3

file cards: Emerald Carbuncle, Like the hand of God, Inquisitor Acolyte, Woman of Purity x2, Falrart Guardian x3, Wassier x2, Soul Return, Recovery Powder x2, Cyclone, Wrath of the Constellations, Owl Sage, The general's order, True Retear x2, Legendary Kirin, Bastandora x2, and Marduk x2, and a Meaning of Failure.

The only reason i have one inquisitor acolyte is because i just got him recently and wanted to see what he could do. Personally i think legendary kirin and inquisitor acolyte are going to be the key to opening up the other spheres for me. Any help would be appreciated.
war is not in human nature....it's in call of duty for the ps3
saintsolja2

Re: ideas for a different big refess

Postby hexagram » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:18 am

possible an extra sp generating soul skill - seraph -2 cait sith -2 3lps with open Maybe you get then pack other stuff instead of sp grims or atleast less.

double lvl 1 sp generator to acess souls quickly. Even splash a moxy into the open since they are psuedo +2sp.

Longer game ons the better for big big files so if you can stall the game usually good.

Removal souls so good though. Maybe need more removal counters rather than just the one.

quote:
Refess Files

General Refess Files [Circle of Eldritch Magi] <v>

General Refess Files [harvest4god] (o)

Mid Solar Kindom [Icyman2] {i}

From sunbus GUIDES INDEX THREAD
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=13150

if you have not checked it out yet

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby jeffrey55 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:45 am

I will be coming back soon thanks for the great article.
jeffrey55

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:08 am

Hi saint!
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby saintsolja2 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:09 pm

sup gon long time no see.
saintsolja2

Postby Callonia » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:18 pm

I still remember you as well.
Callonia

Postby saintsolja2 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:10 am

same here callonia. when i posted this i had just came back from 2 years of not playing and seen how things have changed wanted to do something different. had a hard time for about a month or 2. anyways nice to see i still have some old friends that are still around. most of the ones i started with like thunderfire, peralisc, fargone, are....gone.
saintsolja2

Postby Callonia » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:05 am

While you was gone I managed to have a holy true retear backup my lvl 3 solar kingdom rush.. u wanna see?

Back up as in plop down on the field and start recursioning and killing whatever noobs that got in my way on field.
Callonia

Postby saintsolja2 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:12 am

i would love to see it i been wanting to do that but i didn't think i had the right cards to pull it off yet
saintsolja2

Postby Callonia » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:13 am

Lemme dig it out.... If I can log into alteil that is.. connection been sketchy ever since polar vortex happened last few days.

Loading loading loading, still loading. :(

Edit: Ahh i see, so the move has started. New message on alteil frontpage.

Bad: The old Alteil Classic servers are experiencing serious hardware problems. Things will be unstable for the next few days
Good: We are moving everything to shiny new servers. Paranoid backups means no data loss. After the transfer things will be faster than ever.

Please bear with us while we move our old virtual machines to better hardware.

But.... I can do this at least, Although I'm not sure if Links in this thread is still relevant and working because its from 2012. xD

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=11723
The first replay link is the one with Holy true retear. If it doesn't work, I will give new url after the data move ends.

Sigh, I really miss Eisenwane.
Last edited by Callonia on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Callonia

Next

Return to Annarose's Sanctum