3-Star Free Daily Lotto Next Week

Ongoing Promotions and Events

Re: 3-Star Free Daily Lotto Next Week

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue May 07, 2013 4:20 am

harvest4god wrote:It's cause there is nothing to troll here.

+1
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Tue May 07, 2013 6:36 am

They could have done this sooner and more often and be less stingy!
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue May 07, 2013 9:58 am

To be honest key 2* cards are generally better than a majority of 3* and 4* cards.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby angelspawns » Tue May 07, 2013 10:53 am

To be honest 2 Rom, i noticed it too... It's like some1 said; only topics people feel strongly about get replies.

But this is a good promotion, and I did intend to thank you guys. So... thanks and keep it up! It's things like this that'll keep people coming back.
angelspawns

Postby sgtsagara » Tue May 07, 2013 12:39 pm

This is a great promotion! Most of the time when the free lotto is altered I just take my MM gran as anyway and forgo the free lotto as usual. But this was too good to pass up.

Sadly, as always my luck with the lotto (any Alteil lotto!) is awful. Out of eight pulls total every single card I've gotten has been a starter card (or former starter card). One I really needed. The others will probably be going into the recycling bin.

This is why 3-star lotto is much better than 2-star. With 3-star if you pull crap you still get 30 gran each day when you recycle. With 2-star you only get 10 gran after recycling. You could get more gran than that playing MM.
sgtsagara

Postby Temaris » Tue May 07, 2013 5:22 pm

sgtsagara wrote:Sadly, as always my luck with the lotto (any Alteil lotto!) is awful. Out of eight pulls total every single card I've gotten has been a starter card (or former starter card). One I really needed. The others will probably be going into the recycling bin.

You and me both. 5 out of 8 of the ones I've drawn have been grimoires, which I don't really want, and of the three unit cards, two of them were from set 11, which of course I have three copies of already. But yeah, at least it's 30 gran.
Temaris

Previous

Return to Crest Courtyard