Beginner's Packs Details (3rd)

Official News and Announcements

Re: Beginner's packs are returning!

Postby luckysvn777 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:58 am

Artist wrote:Sorry to bump this old topic, but I guess since beginner packs are still here, it's still active.

What happened to cemetery rats? Should they not be in the beginner pack? I feel that it's probably one of the most useful lawtia cards for a beginner too.

Well I believe Rats is an achievement card. So its possible to easily get one. Most files don't really need more..
luckysvn777

Postby gabotheplaya » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:35 am

just wondering if it is indeed is impossible to get a 2* rarity pack (regardless of cost)? Seems like a good follow-up even if for a significantly higher cost/card.

i'm a free player saving up gran and i'm torn on deciding what to spend on. I'm still very much open to lotto since i've lived off it for so long and it has yet to fail at giving me new cards/copies, but with the "supposed" approach of a EX7, i might get 2 packs (3 if it arrives late and lasts long enough).

other than that, i'm tempted to lotto it to get a chance at higher rarity (and more meta-worthy) cards or go sets like set 3 just for the mage knight of regus or set 7 for the Marduk i keep **** over even though my Refeess pool is pretty shallow.

TL;DR
is 2* packs possible given
multi wrote:This works similarly with the 2* pack for $7.50 as that's only 25cents per card while they recycle for 10gran each, compared to a pack which avg's 30cents per card and recycles for 7gran each, not to mention the huge advantage of having a pack only give 2*'s and 3*'s.

because if it is, then i might hold on to my chips and fold on quite a number of rounds.

;a38
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby Peralisc2 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:16 am

Oh wow! Such awsomely great news.
;zagar
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Previous

Return to Castle Folrart