Alteil October 2012 Financial Report

Official News and Announcements

Re: Alteil October 2012 Financial Report

Postby InfernityFan » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:30 pm

MysteryMan wrote:
wakka9ca wrote:Well according to MysteryMan, auction house might be possible. That kind of stuff might be just what collectors also need.

Of course, some extra resources need to be used to monitor potential cheating of the system.

The auction house most likely replacing the file editor as the big task next sprint.

The coding is simple and legal gave the thumbs up - it's just a matter of working out the fine details from a gameplay perspective. This will be on a trial basis, of course.

Great news!
My VN Blog
Currently Playing : Harukuru, welcome to the Kyaya Ufufu land, hehehe...
InfernityFan

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:43 pm

MysteryMan wrote:
wakka9ca wrote:Well according to MysteryMan, auction house might be possible. That kind of stuff might be just what collectors also need.

Of course, some extra resources need to be used to monitor potential cheating of the system.

The auction house most likely replacing the file editor as the big task next sprint.

The coding is simple and legal gave the thumbs up - it's just a matter of working out the fine details from a gameplay perspective. This will be on a trial basis, of course.

Trial or not, i am glad to see it happen at all! :shock:
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby DeeGee » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:51 pm

Not exactly sold on AH. Basically, it's going to make recycling junk pay off a little bit better, but when it comes to getting the chase cards, it's still going to be ridiculous.

At the end of the day though, despite all these options for spending gran, we're not getting more options for earning it. It's still 2 gran a win, so the vast majority (as in any F2P game) is going to get left out in the cold.
DeeGee

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:00 pm

Yeah I agree with demongod. At the end of the day it is about the product you are offering people, and the price you charge for it. Set 12 is about to come out. Its going to cost well over $100 for the full set. The game has a playerbase of like 50 people and offers very little content outside of folrart. What is so great about this game to justify the ridiculous cost? Why do you expect people to shell out redic sums of money for set 12 when they could play some other game?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby LoneKnight » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Well, look at it this way:

You buy a bunch of gold boxes right, and you recycle half of it. Even 5* and 4*. Instead these go to the auction house.

As long as they are sold above their recycle value, you are making better money so it's not worth recycling. And a bit over 300gran to pinpoint a 5* or is compared to most other sales we have is pretty awesome. I'm expecting 3* to go for around 50 depending on how that plays out which would mean you can get your core cards for your decks for pretty cheap.

If EX can be auctioned it means if we get a big enough user base, most EX cards would also be available fairly easily.
LoneKnight

Postby Callonia » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:54 am

wait what, if our file editor button is going to be replaced by auction house button.... Dare we say we're going to be stuck playing same deck for all eternity!
Callonia

Postby Shirozaki » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:51 am

Callonia wrote:wait what, if our file editor button is going to be replaced by auction house button.... Dare we say we're going to be stuck playing same deck for all eternity!

Disregarding that he didn't even say anything about a button, the file editor is not going to be replaced.
Just creating the new file editor falls behind the auction house on the priority list.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby LoneKnight » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:30 am

I hope that comes with a shop update because **** am I tired of searching for "which card do I have more than 3 copies of including starter and seasonal versions".
LoneKnight

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:47 pm

LoneKnight wrote:I hope that comes with a shop update because **** am I tired of searching for "which card do I have more than 3 copies of including starter and seasonal versions".
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby Callonia » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:19 pm

Shirozaki wrote:
Callonia wrote:wait what, if our file editor button is going to be replaced by auction house button.... Dare we say we're going to be stuck playing same deck for all eternity!

Disregarding that he didn't even say anything about a button, the file editor is not going to be replaced.
Just creating the new file editor falls behind the auction house on the priority list.

Shh, I were actually joking this time around. Don't tell anyone else.
Callonia

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart