Shouldn't the game be up by now?

Official News and Announcements

Re: Shouldn't the game be up by now?

Postby Romdeau » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:27 am

worthing wrote:logress grand champonship pls

I totally forgot about this.
User avatar
Romdeau
 
Posts: 7434
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:14 am
Location: California, USA

Re: Shouldn't the game be up by now?

Postby asxlen64 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:03 am

Romdeau wrote:
worthing wrote:logress grand champonship pls

I totally forgot about this.


jp already started their 2012 Granchan(yes they actually call it that) be sure to watch the exciting battles that are going over there. though most of them are private matchs :P (beware my razzberry)
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Image
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
Status:DEAD
User avatar
asxlen64
 
Posts: 789
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Shouldn't the game be up by now?

Postby Callonia » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:57 pm

asxlen64 wrote:
jp already started their 2012 Granchan(yes they actually call it that) be sure to watch the exciting battles that are going over there. though most of them are private matchs :P (beware my razzberry)


I am disapoint.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4811
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Shouldn't the game be up by now?

Postby Logress » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:50 am

I like their crying GMs... good stuff.

So what's the setup of their championships? Free for alls? Or are they using the Collusem at all?
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress
 
Posts: 6317
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 9:36 am

Re: Shouldn't the game be up by now?

Postby asxlen64 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:13 am

Logress wrote:I like their crying GMs... good stuff.

So what's the setup of their championships? Free for alls? Or are they using the Collusem at all?


http://www.alteil.jp/lgc/2012/index.php#al2

this is who and how to get in the top spot, yes colosseum battles do make up some of them, but the other ones i dont know, only one i know is ranking.

as for the crying gm event, they are only for getting 4* rares, the top one is 30 random 4*, and 30 random 4* event cards(still dont remember her name well) besides the odds of getting them are BEYOND IMPOSSIBLE.
NitroDino : the thing I don't like about blacksun type players is the only thing they want is to win.
Image
Thank mitsu for this sig.
SMILE/IVEY: ふふふ、笑わせるわね。君じゃ、私を雇うなんて100年以上は甘いわヨ
Status:DEAD
User avatar
asxlen64
 
Posts: 789
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Previous

Return to Castle Folrart

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests

cron