Ooh, grats on the baby you two!!
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Re: AUGUST 1ST LAUNCH ANNOUNCEMENT

Postby Jazzock » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:59 am

CONGRATULATIONS *super smash bros brawl commentator voice over*
on the baby Logress and GGG

He's pretty cute and looks fairly alert :lol:

Hope all goes well with the baby you two! and hope you get better soon Logress, I can't imagine how hard it'll be for GGG to look after him basically by herself
See you all soon hopefully!
Self proclaimed user of weirdness, one of the few crazy people to actually use a pure sorceress file...

Jazzock

Postby Logress » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:43 pm

Holy ****, ANIMEniac is still alive?

We also technically couldn't formally start the contract process until the rights reverted August 1st. Of course, there were informal discussions (which is good otherwise it'd take forever), but now we have to get the real stuff written up by lawyers, and all that. Yes, I was on Skype with Japan in the hospital room the night after.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Peralisc9001 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:15 pm

Logress wrote:Holy ****, ANIMEniac is still alive?

We also technically couldn't formally start the contract process until the rights reverted August 1st. Of course, there were informal discussions (which is good otherwise it'd
take forever), but now we have to get the real stuff written up by lawyers, and all that. Yes, I was on Skype with Japan in the hospital room the night after.

Long live bureaucracy! :roll: :roll: :roll:

I hate it when you have the right over something (or to do something), but still need to wait for them to give it to you and it might take more than just few weeks if you are unlucky!
Well in a similar situation it was actually completely obvious for everyone and anyone that i have the right over ... But you just have to wait for the bloody paper, because otherwise you're a bad guy! They would consider you messed with the law, although you were entitled ...

Don't mean to rant, but i can fully sympathize with the "paper-pain" you go through.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Postby skillll7 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:16 pm

ANIMEniac wrote:Wow! Congrats Logress and GGG!

*yes, i still lurk in the shadows here from time to time =p*

I love you. :shock:
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Postby Shrimpyrice » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:42 pm

Late to the party, but congratulations! Adorable picture of Lil' Bringer btw.
Shrimpyrice

Postby okeyna4 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:18 pm

Con Gratz Logress
okeyna4

Postby FabledMitsuhide » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:58 pm

grats
FabledMitsuhide

Postby fargone » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:50 pm

OK Logress,

You re-launched 5 months ago.

In that time we have had promises of change. There has been a lot of background coding done by MysteryMan.

The game, from the User's end, is completely unchanged. We have the same issues, the same attitudes, the same dire expenses, the same arguments in forums, the same requests for changes, which still remain unanswered.

I put it to you then, after 5 months (including a holiday) - what exactly has changed for us, the players? What improvements have you personally created for the game? What improvements for the players have you been involved with?

Can you describe to me some of your successes that have had some impact on the player base over the past 5 months?

You were very vocal with promises and hopes 5 months ago. Now you are silent, often not there, and nothing is being done. Have you fallen back into old habits? Are you simply taking these investors for a ride, or will you actually be implementing something in the near future?

TL:DR
Come on man, pull your socks up and take the reins. This horse is going nowhere and it's getting there really slowly.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

PreviousNext

Return to Castle Folrart